• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

if you read I will be grateful

Ste_kno

Recruit
Hey I’ve been playing warzone battle royal and decide to create a new twitch channel.
if you want to support you can subscribe and see the videos, if you wantyou can also share it with your friends.

twitch: ste_kno

Ehi, sto giocando a Warzone Battle Royal e ho deciso di creare un nuovo canale di Twitch.
Se vuoi supportarci seguendoci, puoi iscriverti e vedere i video e se vorrai puoi anche condividerli con i tuoi amici.

hey estoy jugando al cod warzone
Tengo un canal de Twitch nuevo. Sígueme ;)

thank u for supporting us.

twitch: ste_kno

Tactical Gaming

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I understand you have a need to grow your channel, but at least tell us a bit more about yourself, maybe post some teaser videos to get us interested in what you're doing, I don't know about the rest of the members here, but I like a little romance first and then some foreplay before I get to the twitch stage.

I need you to prove you know what you are doing through things like your posts, your comments, and general interactions with our community, and not just a comment about how you decided to make a twitch channel.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I understand you have a need to grow your channel, but at least tell us a bit more about yourself, maybe post some teaser videos to get us interested in what you're doing, I don't know about the rest of the members here, but I like a little romance first and then some foreplay before I get to the twitch stage.

I need you to prove you know what you are doing through things like your posts, your comments, and general interactions with our community, and not just a comment about how you decided to make a twitch channel.
I echo the same comments. Just paste the link to the channel here. It will automatically be embedded. You can also use the stream button on the top of this page, too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Multi NEED TEAMMATES, READ BELOW! Clan Chat 8
R Read! Call of Duty Media 0
R Please read! Call of Duty Media 0
R Multi MUST READ IF COMPETITIVE Clan Chat 2
G PSN Looking For Clan! Read Details Below:) Clan Recruitment 5
M Clan Posting Guidelines - READ Completed Suggestions 0
P PSN Girl Gamers Read This Now! Clan Recruitment 3
I Multi Se7en Alliance is recruiting!! READ MORE Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN Looking for a bo2 clan for ps3 {{{READ ME}}} Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi Looking For Xbox/PS4 Clan [READ] 250th MLG Rank Clan Recruitment 0
K PSN Looking for a clan long time competitive player. READ Clan Recruitment 1
I PSN Hardcore TDM and KC players looking for a clan, please read Clan Recruitment 3
X Xbox Live Please read Need recruits for clan Clan Chat 0
Y PSN TheSupremacyClan Now Recruiting!! PS4 World Champs Must Read!!!! Clan Recruitment 0
K Xbox Live KSI Global Gaming Network recruiting now read for more Info Clan Recruitment 9
M Read Before Posting Completed Suggestions 0
G (XBOX ONE) Looking for quality players for a competitive clan PLEASE READ Clan Chat 3
D PSN PS4 clan recruitment! PLEASE READ Clan Recruitment 0
WhoIsDo Read First - COD Clan Etiquette! Completed Suggestions 0
Thom Help us make the site better! - PLEASE READ Completed Suggestions 0
Fra200 What is the last book that you have read ? The Lounge 7
C Editor looking for clan to edit for (read requirements) Call of Duty Media 0
F PSN Looking to create new clan for ghost read inside Clan Recruitment 0
L PSN Read To Join LeTHal Clan Recruitment 0
mattco As someone who never read online spoilers for games... General Call of Duty 1
Gamefury Xbox Live Gamefury Gaming Network *CLANS PLEASE READ* Clan Recruitment 0
G PSN PS3-MW3 PRIVATE MATCH; INFECTED. EVERYONE WELCOME READ FOR MORE INFORMATION// Clan Chat 0
C Multi **PLEASE READ** PSN/XBL Clan w/ YouTube Clan Chat 0
X Xbox Live ReKz Is Now Recuiting (READ) Clan Recruitment 1
hellfire LWD Treyarch pls Read! And Whats Up With The Forums! General Call of Duty 3
A TREYArCH READ!! NEW Weapon skin and Customer Solutions!!! General Call of Duty 0
J "Free" 10th and challenge lobby. "read" General Call of Duty 1
B Ps3 in search of members for first to kill clan please read Clan Chat 2
B Recruiting for Riftreality read for details Clan Recruitment 0
R Renegade Gaming -Read for Details- Clan Recruitment 1
Zombofide Read and comment. The Lounge 4
G Starting free 10th lobbies read for more info General Call of Duty 1