• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I'm done with COD, what a complete waste of time

I can't believe how difficult the producers of COD have made the latest games to play the campaigns. What happened to the days where buying the disc meant were buying the campaign. I spent hours literally 10+hours initially downloading the Modern Warfare 2 campaign and after getting half way though it, I went to play the other day and it told me the files for the campaign were missing and I needed to download them...again!!!! I have tried 3 times now to redownload the campaign and after leaving the PS4 in low power mode overnight I keep getting a message Internet connection failed.

All I want to do is finish the campaign, how hard can it be!!!!! For the amount of money the game costs in the first place this is ridiculous. I'm done! No more wasting money on COD for.me!!!

Rant over!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements