• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I'm Kumara, Nice to meet you.

Kumara

Recruit
Hello.
My name is Kumara I've played all the Call of Duty's that have been released.
It all started when my mom bought me Call of Duty having not played a first person shooter or any shooter game before I was amazed at the quality and how the game worked. I felt like I was inside the game and I was the protagonist. My favourite game from the Call of Duty franchise would have to be Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Mainly because in the campaign it was the first game to not be set in World War 2. Another reason why it was my favourite is the extension in multiplayer was amazing all the new features and game modes was awesome. It fell off for me when it started getting hacked but before that, the game was amazing. My most hated would have to be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Mainly because of the multiplayer just.. the guns. overpowered.

Thanks for reading I hopefully this forum is as awesome as the design.