• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

PSN I'm looking for a good Clan to join...

Ink-Blot

Recruit
Hey guys, I'm new to the COD Forums here, but certainly not new to COD. My favorite will always be MW2. ;)

Anyway, I'm looking for a Clan to join in Ghosts. I found the "Clan Recruitment" threads at an 'Elite' Member, but posting there is a pain. :/ That site is rather user-unfriendly, and difficult to navigate.

Here are my stats in Ghosts:

WLR: 0.87
KDR: 2.08
Accuracy: 52.68 (my favorite stat to track and keep as high as I can)

Equipment:

Primary: L115 with Armor Piercing Rounds, and the Suppressor.
Secondary: MP-443 Grach, with the Muzzle Break.
Lethal: I.E.D.
Tactical: N/A (removed for a Perk Point)
Perks: Takedown, Focus, Incognito, and Off The Grid.
Strike Package: Support (SAT COM, Night Owl, and the Helo Scout currently)

I was a bit surprised to see a lack of "Ghost's Clan" Threads here, so I hope I'm in the right place to post here, other than the 'Elite' Forums. :/

I'm looking for a good Clan to join. I'm exclusively a sniper, and I do NOT quick-scope. I am a christian man and I DO NOT exploit glitches in order to gain an unfair advantage (cheating) over my opponents.

Thanks!

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hey guys, I'm new to the COD Forums here, but certainly not new to COD. My favorite will always be MW2. ;)
Welcome to CODForums! :) MW2 was a good game. :D
I found the "Clan Recruitment" threads at an 'Elite' Member, but posting there is a pain. :/ That site is rather user-unfriendly, and difficult to navigate.
Well, you're here, it should be easy to navigate! :D
I was a bit surprised to see a lack of "Ghost's Clan" Threads here, so I hope I'm in the right place to post here, other than the 'Elite' Forums.
There are TONS of Ghosts clan threads here. You should've scrolled down, man. Scroooooll down! :D
I'm looking for a good Clan to join. I'm exclusively a sniper, and I do NOT quick-scope. I am a christian man and I DO NOT exploit glitches in order to gain an unfair advantage (cheating) over my opponents.

Thanks!
Good! None of us here like cheaters, exploits, and glitches, either! :)

Ink-Blot

Recruit
Great! :D Oh, okay, sorry. I did scroll down to the bottom of the first page, and I also did a search, but didn't come up with anything. Hmm.

Yup, this site is pretty good, well organized. ;)

I hope the other members here are just friendly as you have been, Carlos. Thanks.

I'll be sure to start looking for a Clan pronto! :cool:

Ink-Blot

Recruit
Okay, cool. Thanks. I'm sure others are nice, too. I'm also a HUGE Metal Gear Solid fan. I'm a member of "The Unofficial Site" (TUS). The community there is great, everyone's very respectful. Any MGS fans otta join! ;)

MiltantNo

Recruit
Hey inkbot !!! I'm looking to recruit people to my clan ... I just joine this forum... I'm at level 54 and my bro is level 10 ... We just created a clan .. And are looking for people ...

Ink-Blot

Recruit
I'd prefer to play with people my age or older though, just so you know. Can't stand little kids on COD; they ruin it with their pre-pubescent voice cracks when they get on their mics. :mad: So if you're good, and an adult, I'm game to join. ;)

No disrespect.

MiltantNo

Recruit
Ink - Bot we have a deal!!! I'll send you the request when I get home ... Or have my bro send it to you.

What's your PSN username ?

Last edited by a moderator:

MiltantNo

Recruit
30,New Jersey , black , and we're not having little kids in the clan!!! Made it a point to tell my bro!! Lol

A manly man ... Married with a daughter !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink-Blot

Recruit
Okay, cool. Kids shouldn't even be playing COD to begin with. :/ That's cool, bro, wish I were married. :)

Ink-Blot

Recruit
Awesome. :) I saw this pic on the internet once where the guy had introduced his wife to Skyrim. The pic showed her with her feet up on the desk, reclining in the chair. Lol. The guy said she'd been at it for quite some time, in love with the game, lol.

EDIT: Found the pic. I didn't like the stereotype about women, so I chose not to mention it, but... yeah. :/

Last edited:

Ink-Blot

Recruit
Yeah, well. Some do, some don't. I don't read though, lots of women read. :p

I hope to have a wifey one day who loves video games. :)

UK top bois 45 members won the last war come and join roster lock is sometime today but beechwood wont reveal time.so hurry and join
search us via app or message MessiahBrowny xbox 360 and xbox one members

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W PC Looking for people to play with and/or clan to join Clan Recruitment 6
M PSN looking for people to play with/ clan to join Clan Recruitment 2
W PC Looking for serious Clan to Join, well organized and ready to bring a team to CDL Tournaments and GBs Clan Recruitment 1
A Xbox Live Looking for Group/Clan to join Clan Recruitment 3
ChaoticJenkins Multi Looking to Join Competitive Clan Clan Recruitment 5
G Multi Looking for a competitive clan to join Clan Chat 1
B Multi Simplicity E Sports streamer looking to join a regiment or clan for Warzone Clan Chat 1
D PC Looking for Clan to join Clan Chat 2
KrasH PSN Looking To Join A CLAN Clan Recruitment 3
Y PSN COD Warzone/Multi Clan looking to Join Clan Recruitment 4
A Multi Looking for people to join my Clan and want to make trolling videos with! Clan Recruitment 0
D Multi Simplicity E Sports streamer looking to join a regiment or clan for Warzone Clan Chat 2
B PSN Looking for a clan to join Clan Recruitment 3
D PSN Looking to join a Clan/ make new friends!! Clan Recruitment 6
Colt45 Multi Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 5
C PSN Looking for a Team/Clan to Join. Clan Recruitment 4
Amor Omnia Xbox Live Looking for a clan to join. Clan Recruitment 2
T PSN Looking to join a uk clan Clan Chat 0
WeazOne_ PSN Looking to join PS4 clan! Clan Chat 3
I PSN I am looking to join a competitive clan. Clan Recruitment 1
R Xbox Live I am looking to join a competitive clan Clan Recruitment 3
U Xbox Live Looking for a clan to join. Clan Recruitment 6
T Multi Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 5
xMrsBeex PC Looking for a PC Clan to join Clan Recruitment 0
T PSN me and a friend looking to join a clan ps4 ww2 (EU) (UK) Clan Recruitment 1
C PSN Looking for ww2 clan to join Clan Recruitment 2
I PSN Looking to start a clan or join one Clan Recruitment 5
J PSN Looking for clan to join Clan Recruitment 0
I PC Looking for good COD WW2 player to join my clan Clan Recruitment 3
S PSN Looking for a clan to join Clan Recruitment 4
T PSN Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 1
R PSN Looking to join a competitive clan PS4, AU Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN Girl looking to join clan Clan Recruitment 12
T PSN PS4(USA) looking to join a clan! I'm 25, have a 1.34 KD. Clan Recruitment 1
J Xbox Live Xbox Veteren Looking to join fun & competitive clan!! Clan Recruitment 2
X PSN looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 5
T PSN looking for a clan to join PS4 Clan Recruitment 2
J PSN Looking to join a clan. Clan Recruitment 1
M PSN Looking to join a team/clan Clan Recruitment 2
H Xbox Live Looking for BO3 Clan to join. Clan Chat 2
S Xbox Live Looking for a clan to join!!! Clan Recruitment 8
C Xbox Live Looking to join a MWR/IW clan Clan Recruitment 0
H PSN I'm looking for a iw clan to play In and join Clan Recruitment 7
J PSN Looking to join a clan PS4 Clan Recruitment 1
W PSN Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 4
N Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 7
S Xbox Live Looking to join a clan Clan Chat 1
L Xbox Live Just a casual call of duty player looking for a clan? Join MUTZ (XB1) Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN Looking to start or join clan. Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN Looking to start or join a clan on ps4 Clan Chat 0