1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I'm new to BO3 and I have to ask...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3' started by Jonny Quest, Oct 16, 2016.

Sponsored
  1. Jonny Quest

Jonny Quest Recruit

I'm playing on a PC.

I've been playing for a few months not and I have to ask. Is everyone really that good or are there a lot of people using hacks?

I could go into great detail about the thing I am seeing but ill just sum it up as amazing steady consistent aim, unusually fast movement of all kinds (not Overdrive), prefect melee attacked that never miss, perfect aim through walls, etc.

The most consistent thing that has been bugging me is that it seem everyone can kill me with 3 or less shots to any part of my body, even my foot, with any weapon. On the other hand I need to get 6 good hits or more even with a high damage weapon. If I can get a couple of good head shot that will usually cut it down to 3 or 4 hits.

It it just me or is everyone seeing this stuff?

#1 Jonny Quest, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

It's not just on PC. We're getting the same thing on the PS4 version. I see things that aren't supposed to be done on PS4, but I see it nonetheless. Some people are using the stock aim assist (that's part of the game), and some are cheating. However, to spot the differences, you can't really see it, but it's there.

Don't even get me started on the lag. Some think it's the Activision servers, but I think it's the player's shitty connection hampering the servers, and sometimes, I see flat out lagswitch.

So, yes, this is the norm right now. That's why I gave up playing Black Ops 3 for a while now. I'm tired of the fucking cheating. I'm ready to move onto Infinite Warfare next month. I'm more than ready to do so, and learn the maps.