• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

im sick and tired of this BS

Urdoomed2

Recruit
every time i play the map satellite the cliffs go invisible, the players go invisible, as well as the scorestreaks go invisible. im sick and tired of trying to play this one map and not getting any kills because of activisions shoddy fucking work. this has become not only a nuisance but a serious problem for someone who would like to play the game normally. i have been a loyal call of duty player, playing since the first call of duty that was released and so on, it is time they got their shit together and actually did something about this! otherwise i am going to demand a refund for call of duty black ops cold war and never play this game again.

every time i play the map satellite the cliffs go invisible, the players go invisible, as well as the scorestreaks go invisible. im sick and tired of trying to play this one map and not getting any kills because of activisions shoddy fucking work. this has become not only a nuisance but a serious problem for someone who would like to play the game normally. i have been a loyal call of duty player, playing since the first call of duty that was released and so on, it is time they got their shit together and actually did something about this! otherwise i am going to demand a refund for call of duty black ops cold war and never play this game again.
If they can fix glitches, they can fix the other issues as well.