• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Im Trying To Grow My Youtube Channel

Angels of Death

DizzyDemon

Recruit
I really line seeing posts like this, it is polite and makes me feel like you would value me as a subscriber. I'm not at home right now, but I'll take a look later this afternoon.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I had to watch this with headphones on, the very first word was a swear word, and I have a house full of kids, I wish you luck with the channel, but I can't be dealing with that.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
understood. it means a lot anyway. have a good day
Don't be discouraged from using swearing, but it doesn't have to be every 5 seconds or at least in the beginning.

I don't mind the swearing, but your voice sometimes isn't easy to completely understand or comprehend. Not saying i can't always understand what you're saying, but you're like.. fast talking over yourself.

Just a small critique. Sorry if I am coming off as critical or whatever.

ARN

Recruit
any critique helps a lot. its better to get some sort of constructive criticism. i'll take it on board plus im not too comfortable making commentaries. means a lot

DizzyDemon

Recruit
There are some people that don't mind swearing, there are some that do, if you shoot for the people that don't want to hear swearing it's unlikely that the people that don't mind it would be offended by there being no swearing in your content.

That said, don't stop saying what you think to avoid offending people, however, aim your videos to as broad a market as you can, so if you can deliver value to call of duty players, don't get your videos age restricted due to swearing as that might stop younger viewers from getting to see and learn from your content.

Lastly, should you ever decide to monetize your channel, advertisers might not want to have their get rich quick scheme, crowd funded paperweights, and fat burning miracle diet tablets associated with a youtuber that can't string 2 words together without an f word to complete his sentence. (Yes, I am being dramatic, swearing doesn't sound bad when it's done with a Dublin accent, but it's still not child friendly).

Here is some info on swearing, monetizing and YouTube channels etc....

Manray17

Recruit
i really felt that with the editing software failing you!!!!!
im not to excited for this gameplay after seeing swagg from faze
still gunna buy it tho

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Warzone Streamers trying to grow our channel. Twitch.tv/BruscaTv Call of Duty Media 3
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 0
E New player trying to upgrade weapons Call of Duty: WarZone 32
Strilan.tv Multi Trying to find people to play with. (Small Unit Tactics) Clan Chat 0
pumpknot Trying to Switch the Meta, Live Call of Duty Media 0
S Multi Trying to find new people to play with Clan Recruitment 1
T Multi Looking for a Clan I’m Trying To Go Pro Clan Chat 2
pumpknot Stream is LIVE everyone! Trying to beat my PR *21* kills! Call of Duty Media 0
R Error code when trying to launch the game. Call of Duty: WarZone 5
N Multi Trying to find clan Clan Recruitment 2
KH98 Trying The New Heist Game Mode Out! Come Check My Game! Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi Platinum Gaming is now recruiting! Trying to Rebuild our community worldwide! Clan Recruitment 3
N trying to finish easter egg on zombies shadows of evil Clan Chat 0
E I need help with trying to play with friends General Call of Duty 0
H Trying to get good at ghosts General Call of Duty 3
MapuchePlays Australian Youtuber! Trying to get my name out there. Call of Duty Media 0
NinjaGamer836 TRYING FOR SWARM!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
N Editor trying to get bigger :) Call of Duty Media 0
M New Team trying to go big Clan Chat 0
P trying to join clan or form one Clan Recruitment 1
J Help me grow my youtube channel . Thanks Call of Duty Media 0
A Xbox Live [XB1] Looking for a community to grow in and with? PWR Gaming is growing! Clan Chat 1
the zila DO YOU WANA GROW ON YOUTUBE? Call of Duty Media 0
Jackson Acuff How to grow in popularity as a player! Call of Duty Media 0
S LOOKING FOR SOME PEOPLE TO COLLABORATE WITH TO GROW OUR CHANNELS Call of Duty Media 0
NewWorldShogun Grow Your Channel Challenge Call of Duty Media 0
EPICxSHOTz HELP YOUR CHANNEL GROW | EPICTV Call of Duty Media 0
M Grow Youtube channels message me if interested Call of Duty Media 4
Kellomies Welcome to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFooDl7dUOEtTMAqdbDtvAw Call of Duty Media 3
K YouTube Channel Call of Duty Media 0
vNodds YouTube noobie Call of Duty Media 0
S Cod point giveaway on my youtube Call of Duty Media 2
TOP Game Plays New Youtube channel for your highlight clips! Call of Duty Media 0
L Looking for clips for my new youtube channel. Call of Duty Media 1
X Call of Duty Modern Warfare YouTube channel! Call of Duty Media 0
G Youtube Channel about Call Of Duty - MW Call of Duty Media 3
H YouTube Hecknoticgaming Call of Duty Media 0
J Check out my gameplay video!!! More on YouTube follow the link!! :) Call of Duty Media 0
FLATLINEZ YouTube channels Call of Duty Media 0
R New to Youtube and need help to make better content Call of Duty Media 0
G Check Out my Youtube :) Call of Duty Media 0
KingVibez PSN Starting new YouTube Gaming Clan Clan Chat 0
R Channel Youtube about Call of Duty: WW2 Call of Duty Media 0
Zerv YouTube Sniper Call of Duty Media 0
iHArtINfaMOusXx Xbox Live Need clan member to start YouTube channel Clan Chat 1
S New YouTube channel I am recruiting for bo2 cod ghost and bo3 on Xbox 360 and Xbox one Call of Duty Media 1
I Crazy challenge I did, sub to my youtube! Call of Duty Media 0
A Multi AstroUniversal looking for players! 12,300 subs on youtube! Clan Recruitment 0
C YouTube Call of Duty Media 0
D New Youtube Channel Call of Duty Media 0