• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi instaswap=aimbot??

johnnyhigh

Recruit
So, I`m new here, but I started playing COD a few months ago, and I know I watched a lot of videos on youtube about cod4 and cod generally. I`m still not sure, but I think I watched a video where a guy said that instaswapping your weapons (not picking others up from the ground), or in other words, rapidly scrolling your mouse wheel but remaining at primary weapon - aims directly at the enemy. He said it in that sense, as I recall, but still, I`m not 100% sure. I don`t have enough skill to try this out, but I`ve seen guys doing this and it seemed like they instantly killed the enemy player by doing this. It probably doesn`t work if you aim too far from them, but it seems it really does work. Can anyone confirm 100% what does this swapping do, and why do so many players do that? Is it for fun, or something else

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
By default, switching weapons makes the weapons "aim quick," but this instaswap was a cheat by cheaters usually. If you found an automatic switch as if it was done in 1 second, then you saw a cheat in action. Don't do it.

Just play the game as it was designed to be played.

johnnyhigh

Recruit
Thanks a bunch. I just see a lot of people randomly doing this, I couldn`t figure out why, I looked it up and some say that some players do that as an anticipation and nervousness of killing someone soon. I was never good at this swap, so I just always play normally

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Thanks a bunch. I just see a lot of people randomly doing this, I couldn`t figure out why, I looked it up and some say that some players do that as an anticipation and nervousness of killing someone soon. I was never good at this swap, so I just always play normally
Yeah, so much that they'd rather have aimbot than to do the work themselves.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements