• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ Insured Weapons Become Contraband Weapons

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
This has been a VERY weird morning DMZ wise..

I was part of a team of 6. They all were on Consoles and they were going to try that Kimchi Complex Console glitch where you can turn your Insured Weapons and make them part of your Contraband stash..

Since it appeared to be a CONSOLE ONLY glitch, I broke off and went my own way...

But damned if, at the end of the match *MY* insured weapons ALSO became stash-able Contraband weapons!

Frak me running!!!

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
rather have that then the stupid glitch where you load in and your main weapon is gone.. Then upon a succesful exfil. Its loading like you lost it.

FML.. Have had that happen and had NO gun to start just me and my fists .. OH the fun..

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
rather have that then the stupid glitch where you load in and your main weapon is gone.. Then upon a succesful exfil. Its loading like you lost it.

FML.. Have had that happen and had NO gun to start just me and my fists .. OH the fun..

Yea, I have seen that happen on other players.. I can't imagine that's much fun...

Like CODForums!

Advertisements