• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Intel I7-8700 and 2070 GPU: constant graphics clitches

To Whom It May Concern,

I don't know what the hell is going on, but COD:Warezone is the only game that does this. No matter what graphics settings I have, during gameplay, I will CONSTANTLY get video hitches and stalls. Enough to get me killed a LOT. I installed the newest drivers. I am playing on a SDD. The entire game runs like smooth butter...except for the constant hitching. The stalls can be .5 seconds long, or 5 seconds long...it's terrible. Literally 15% of fights have hitching for me.

I run an i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz, and an MSI 2070.

Tactical Gaming

DRazor

Recruit
I have experienced massive stutters in the game at the moment. I always check if I can run a game before actually downloading it and turns out I can run it better than minimum requirements.However I still have stutters through out the game really often or my fps would fall by a large amount. I can run GTA V on full settings smoothly without a single problem. I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB plus 8GB of RAM. I tried playing the game on lowest settings possible and the same problem occurs. Just stuttering from the moment I turn on the game even the very first loading screen with activision on it stutters and the lobby and the game .I have cleaned my computer with various programs and defraged all of my hard drives to boost its performance. I also downloaded the latest game ready driver there is which was released 23/03/2020. I still did not find a solution to it. Could it be something with the game? If anyone finds out a fix please let me know or at least leave your opinion on my situation. I also attached my speed test. Thank you!

Attachments