• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Intro

Hey Hey Hey, my name is Marshall (PSN: SYNYSTERxSHADOW) and I live in Fort Worth, TX. I have been gaming since Atari and haven't missed a COD since I started playing COD Modern Warfare. Not sure what else to say but if you wanna know just ask and i will answer.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Welcome to Black Ops 3 Forums! :)

Glad to see another player that's been playing COD since COD4! :D

Glad to be here.

I have had a few screen names over the years and ventured away for periods to play Battlefield (I thought Ghost was horrible so I took a 6 month break) but I always come back for more.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Glad to be here.

I have had a few screen names over the years and ventured away for periods to play Battlefield (I thought Ghost was horrible so I took a 6 month break) but I always come back for more.
Yep, Call of Duty: Ghosts was horrible. Hopefully, Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 is better.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements