• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Introducing Cold Ransom! :D

Cold Ransom

Recruit
What is up Gamers, Geeks, Nerds, and Friendly by-standers! My name is Cold Ransom and I am super excited to be apart of this new Forum!

My reasoning for joining this forum is to better interact with the type of people who I believe might be interested in viewing the content I create. I make gaming Commentaries, Comepetitive Gameplays, Funny Pranks, etc. My number one goal is to enjoy the content I create so that you guys can get that same enjoyment out of my channel. If I can make that happen, I believe the rest will come in due time

I am currently working on a Let's Play series for the game: "The Deer God" because it is a very fun game to me and I think it's cool to share my experiences and rages with my Subscribers! As soon as Call of Duty: Black Ops III comes out, my channel will be almost completely centered around the game as I plan to comete at a very competitive level.

To let you know a little bit about myself, I am a senior in High School. I am currently the Drumline Captain in my High School's band, meaning I do have practices and football practices weekly. I have been a lover of Call of Duty since Modern Warfare 3 was released years ago, and I haven't turned back since! I have always been an Xbox gamer although it was announced recently by Treyarch that competitive Call of Duty in Black Ops III will be moving over to PlayStation 4. I will be following the move, and I can only pray the transition goes smoothly!

I joined YouTube almost a year ago simply because I really enjoyed playing Call of Duty, and I love the idea of having people watch me play the game. I wasn't really serious about it to begin with, and I just uploaded here and there without a set schedule or methodology to the creation process. After a long break from YouTube, I decided to take a new outlook on my YouTube endeavor. Rather than posting whatever, whenever, I would set an easy upload schedule and I'd simply have fun playing video games so that the people who watch my videos could share that fun. I am currently uploading twice a week on Monday and Friday, but I will be increasing the video load to 3/Week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday once Black Ops III drops on November 6th.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this introduction if you've stuck around this long! If you are interested in checking out my content, making a collaboration request, or simply just looking to have a quick laugh, head on over to my channel! The link will be displayed below! I look forward to being apart of this Community and until next time--Happy Gaming. :)

http://YouTube.com/ColdRansom

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Welcome to CODForums, Cold Ransom! :)

That's one of the best introductions I've seen on any site in my 10 years with forums! Not many people will take the time to write up an extensive introduction like you have, it shows you have ambition.

That said, you'll love PS4!

My favorite title is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - I will never forget it. MW3 was good, but not as good as COD4. MW2 was good, but it was plagued by glitches, exploits, and whatnot - as you've seen with MW3.

Cold Ransom

Recruit
Welcome to CODForums, Cold Ransom! :)

That's one of the best introductions I've seen on any site in my 10 years with forums! Not many people will take the time to write up an extensive introduction like you have, it shows you have ambition.

That said, you'll love PS4!

My favorite title is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - I will never forget it. MW3 was good, but not as good as COD4. MW2 was good, but it was plagued by glitches, exploits, and whatnot - as you've seen with MW3.
I really appreciate that! It means a lot to me, being somewhat new to the whole "forum scene" if you will. I hope to hear from you more in the future! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Introducing: Infamous habit Call of Duty Media 2
A COD EDIT - Introducing (Tni Alchemi) Call of Duty Media 0
K Introducing SKLz Nateri (Sniping Montage) Call of Duty Media 0
OxeSniping introducing me! The Lobby 2
GoldenEagle171 Just Introducing Myself The Lobby 3
Carlos Introducing Mob of the Dead characters General Call of Duty 2
Carlos Introducing Modern Warfare 3 Face Off mode General Call of Duty 6
HDPsykoo MW2,MW3 Introducing Aera Clean Montage Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Introducing our gameserver and mobile browsing. CoDForums Announcements 1
zMrLegacyz The LW3 TUNDRA is AMAZING, and it gave me HOPE for CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR'S MULTIPLAYER Call of Duty Media 0
A Cold War Xbox One Crash bug Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
N My thoughts on Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
CODForums First look at Black Ops Cold War Fireteam: Dirty Bomb Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Crelok cold war question. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
zMrLegacyz CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR BETA GAMEPLAY, This actually brought some ENJOYMENT to my life Call of Duty Media 0
Haven Black Ops: Cold War - Highlights and Take-aways! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
zMrLegacyz ZOMBIES IS BACK AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!! (REACTING TO THE BLACK OPS COLD WAR ZOMBIES TRAILER) Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Zombies Reveal Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Intro Cinematic Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
gigo777 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - shipment Reveal Trailer Call of Duty Media 2
Carlos First Look at Black Ops Cold War Zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
PhantomsWhisper Call of Duty: Cold War Alpha Review Call of Duty Media 0
D2_StorM52 Multi COD Cold War D2 Esports Looking For Players For New Gen Consoles Clan Chat 2
F All the changes You have to know in black ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
B Xbox Live Looking to start NEW squad/clan for Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
zMrLegacyz The SNIPING in the CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR ALPHA was PERFECT Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl Thoughts on Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
Carlos CarlosX360's 8th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 7th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 6th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 5th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 4th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 3rd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 2nd Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 5
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 2
I Aim Response Curve Type in Cold War? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST GUNS FOR COLD WAR ALPHA Call of Duty Media 0
S This Is How the Call of Duty: BO Cold War Trailer Should Have Looked Like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
Wiseowl Black ops Cold War warzone? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 12
Wiseowl Download Black Ops Cold War now! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
T any similar games to play while waiting for black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Alpha Announced Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Campaign Mission Teaser Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
N Xbox Live NIghtmare Recruitment - 18+ - Call of Duty Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
zMrLegacyz REACTING TO THE CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR TRAILER (FULL TRAILER) Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Reveal Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Reveal Livestream Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
FBKaBoom Cold War Give Away on Facebook Gaming @FBKaBoom Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
K Cold War for PS5 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3