• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

introducing me!

OxeSniping

Recruit
Hey guys!
This will be little waird for me, but i have added my team-name on the username so maybe its not so interested for you guys to know about my team, buy i will introduce my self to.

I'll start to introduce myself first :) I am boy/young man on 23 years old...i have been a cod player in many years and i will still be..from friends of mine i have heard that im a nice dude and cares about many people.

Introduce my clan: We are a xbox and ps team...and also multi-cod team, i have started this for a few days ago and i have some plans for it in the future..This team will be spectial..we are going to upload videos so no other clans have done before.

Well guys, there u have it...little introducing about me and my clan.....thanks for ur time and have a great day....PEACE!