• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Is anybody else having this same promblem ? (Please gets Treyarch's attention)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYTIME I log onto Black Ops 4, my settings are reset every time, and if your like me, I have a lot of settings I have too change back every time. Is this happening too anybody else ? Please get Treyarch's attention about this issue !

Teeroy

Recruit
hmm. What platform are you playing on? I don't have this issue with PS4. but not sure about other platforms.

EVERYTIME I log onto Black Ops 4, my settings are reset every time, and if your like me, I have a lot of settings I have too change back every time. Is this happening too anybody else ? Please get Treyarch's attention about this issue !
Ya happens all the time on PS4. This game is not complete at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M PSN Anybody Looking for Friends? Clan Chat 2
L Has anybody heard this while playing warzone? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Giggity 89 Anybody have any useful tips for a noob at MWR? General Call of Duty 0
K Anybody got a extra copy for xbox one? General Call of Duty 0
C Can anybody explain map cycle or rotation General Call of Duty 1
Q Anybody wanna play together? Clan Chat 0
F Does anybody want to be my Game Battles doubles partner? Clan Chat 4
Carlos Anybody watchin' Gamer? The Lounge 2
L Disconnecting from Gunfight Tournaments - anyone else experiencing this? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Lagging/Rubber Banding in Warzone - Anyone else experiencing this right now? Call of Duty: WarZone 4
N Warzone Trials: Not Granting XP? Anyone else have this problem? Call of Duty: WarZone 0
T Anyone Else Having Trouble Joining A Match??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
A Multi Anyone else misses eSniping? Clan Chat 2
Z has anyone else had this issue with cod? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
Send-A-Salami Anyone else having an issue with Gamertag or PS name showing up as Anon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
B so...no one else is on here?? The Lounge 0
B Does anyone else feel bad for certain victims in horror movies? The Lounge 1
Carlos Anyone else notice the night and day change? General Call of Duty 1
FlyFish998 Did anyone else used to play this four-player split screen? General Call of Duty 8
2 Anyone else notice the weapon inbalance in AW? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Anyone else get ALL AW Intel? General Call of Duty 2
KernelClamjuice Anyone else having problems finding MOuntain Dew/Doritos Codes? General Call of Duty 4
C Multi Anyone else NOT LIKE the Exo Jetpack? General Call of Duty 4
Smokey Anyone else feel the campaign was bad? General Call of Duty 3
Ghost_Imported3 Does anyone else play the campaign for the story? General Call of Duty 13
RetJoSek Does anyone else have any particular memories from this cod? General Call of Duty 26
PresidentPajamaPants Multi Needing feeders, trickshotters, editors, and everything else! Clan Recruitment 0
R PSN Anyone else experiencing a sudden crash.... General Call of Duty 8
Ghost17697 Today on MW3... Anyone else experience major lag issues?? General Call of Duty 4
W What else are you playing right now? The Lounge 18
F Having fun in trios Call of Duty Media 0
F Having fun with Bertha and Vectorial in Duos (got ressed 3 times) Call of Duty Media 0
G Banned for 4 days on call of duty for having a racist name. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
King Mustard Fed up of having to press F to skip, each time I die Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
C having no luck loading cod heros on my kindle The Lobby 0
M Multi Are there many CoD Gamers in the Boston area? I'm considering having a LAN event Clan Chat 1
Tthizzle88 Having Fun In Kill Confirmed! Call of Duty Media 0
Admshumaker [Suggestions for the next COD] Being Able to Test any CAC Without Having to go Into a Game General Call of Duty 0
B We having server problems? General Call of Duty 0