• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

IS CONTROL THE WORST MODE EVER ? OR THE BEST ?

KH98

Recruit
Control was a new game mode added to black ops 4 I Don't know whether its the worst or the best game mode that's been on cod let me know your thoughts below

Check out my video of me playing some Control On XBOX !

:

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Separate skill rating for control inputs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
R [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
J What’s wrong with movement control on ps4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
S gun control The Lounge 11
X COME LOOK NEW CONTROL Video Games 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 /commentary (Map Control Plaza) w/extras Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Tips & Tricks (Map Control) Vertigo Call of Duty Media 0
A Animation: Call of Duty Gun Control Edition (Black Ops 2) General Call of Duty 0
A Animation: Call of Duty Gun Control Edition (Black Ops 2) Call of Duty Media 0
C The Worst Cheating I have ever seen in Warzone Call of Duty Media 5
D Warzone is by far one of the worst BR experience Call of Duty: WarZone 8
K The worst thing about Modern Warfare. Join in Progress. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
B Plunder turned from one of the most fun game modes to the worst game mode Call of Duty: WarZone 2
M This game has some of the WORST audio I have ever dealt with Call of Duty: WarZone 5
J Worst Audio (Right Now) Call of Duty: WarZone 2
T Worst Game Adaptation Of A Movie? Video Games 0
M Pretty sure im the worst BO3 player ever!! Please confirm? General Call of Duty 1
GooseAlwaysDies Worst Call of Duty Match Ever! Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies Worst Map in Advanced Warfare?! Call of Duty Media 0
Atlas of Karma Double XP is the worst thing for older Call of Duty's General Call of Duty 2
3Quency Worst Call Of Duty Multiplayer So Far? General Call of Duty 12
F Do you think Black Ops 2 was the worst CoD ? General Call of Duty 5
InfamousSlayer WORST Call of Duty Trend? Call of Duty Media 0
chrislyons88 Worst game of the series? General Call of Duty 35
H4D3N WORST REVENGE SPAWN EVER! Call of Duty Media 2
Devinnspell MP7 Worst SMG in BO2? Call of Duty Media 0
T Worst CoD player ever? Call of Duty Media 2
D Plunder with no vehicles????? Game mode ruined. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
H How about an actual "Modern Warfare" mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
Sainted1 Does anyone here enjoy realism mode? Call of Duty Media 1
ProjectMyhm4130 Stimulus mode is so much better than standard. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
M Survival mode should have cash sharing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Z Lost game mode - Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 3
B Cannot play Campaign mode since update. Keep getting a missing dlc pack error Call of Duty: WarZone 4
S Why remove realism mode??? Call of Duty: WarZone 4
Yankee_LT Safe Mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
F Solo mode has more of a survival vibe Call of Duty Media 0
K CoD4 Survival Mode on ''WELLTOWN'' Map (based on the MW3 Mode) Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone | Solo Game in Trios Mode: A Short Film- "Private Parker" Call of Duty Media 1
G Multi Looking for clan. 2.29K/D any game mode. Clan Recruitment 3
K Cranked mode gives advantage to teams missing players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Live et gameplay à la cool ! (En mode sniper de la muerte) Call of Duty Media 0
D COOP Mode: How do I enable Weapon Attachments? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Can we please have shoot the ship mode back as... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Battle Royale Has Solo Mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
CODForums Call of Duty: Warzone's Plunder is another mode where you can earn cash Call of Duty: WarZone 0
T Gunfight...best COD Mode ever? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Cloudstri Duke Mode HC Search and Destroy on Crash Call of Duty Media 0
M Multi Looking for skilled Australian Modern Warfare Battle Royale Clan (Hardcore mode also) Clan Recruitment 0