• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Is this a bannable offense? If so please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I play warzone on PC. I've been using a Steel series stratus duo controller for months. I've been considering buying a scuf controller lately. Until....I read all the bad reviews of customers experiences. I looked into battle beavers but those could take months to get thanks to covid right now.

I got the bright idea to trick out my ps4 controller to play on pc. I bought some Kontrol Freeks , I bought some hair triggers that clip onto the triggers of the controller. I also bought a strike pack solely for the purpose of the paddles. I've never believed in mods of any sort. I'm too prideful to do anything dishonest like that. So I basically built my own scuf/battle beaver with just a controller and less than $100.

But...in order to use the strike pack for the ps4 controller on PC I had to download a driver software to update and download a driver for the controller to work on PC. Is this going to get me banned? I'm not using mods of any kind. I just prefer my PC performance over ps4 and using controller that I built up to use like a scuf with 2 paddles.

I don't want to get banned for using this setup. So please let me know if I can get banned doing this. I appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Is it bannable to be black on modern warfare? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S PLEASE HELP General Call of Duty 0
D Please fix lobbyjoin error & aimerror & and kicking me out of my own private match! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Please Help with Fatal error Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
S Hellish lag/glitch. Please HELP Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S I keep losing connection on PS4 Pro, please help Call of Duty: Vanguard 3
S HELP PLEASE OMG I HATE THIS Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
F Aiming bug, please help! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Z Question answer please Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
S Vanguard keeps crashing/freezing please help Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
S HELP PLEASE!! Phone Number log-in issue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
M Please Help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Z HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
F Please help!! Warzone wont launch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Z Mobile Mobile casual player looking for clan, please respond to what is on my list Clan Recruitment 1
T HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
P 2 Issues Please Help ! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
O Can you please fix this problem Call of Duty: Vanguard 2
R Things I would like to see(easy on me please) Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
S Please help PS4 question Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
Yankee_LT Fix The Missing Nato Skin Please Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Please PLEASE For The Love Of The Gods!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
P PLEASE help with unlinked account. General Call of Duty 1
T Warzone keeps crashing no errors, just freeze and crash, nothing works please help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
L Please respond Need Help! please respond Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
M Low FPS is unplayable! Please help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
J Warzone Questionairre for research project - please answer very quick Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
C PS5 Not Picking up latest update. Please help. 30th March Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Low fps please help! General Call of Duty 2
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking to join a clan (Please Read) Clan Recruitment 6
FungamerZ Please rate my video Call of Duty Media 2
V Need Moderator help Please Completed Suggestions 3
C Can we please get a game mode where snipers and shotguns aren't usable Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Twitch please come and have a chat with me! Call of Duty Media 0
M Moving to PC, Advise please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
S Super Stutter. Please Help!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G_O_L_D Xbox Live Looking for Regiment / Clan Xbox Series X (please read before you send an invite) Clan Recruitment 6
J Cant buy the battle pass, can anybody help please? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
P can't unlock the grau 5.56 please help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
S Please support my new COD montage!:) I’ll sub back! Call of Duty Media 1
O PLEASE HELP!! General Call of Duty 3
K Please help with menus Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E Please freakin REPORT this cheater - punkinlord Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
S Please help with resume from save issue. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Somebody please help me understand - Evidence Board Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T Help please! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
C PSN Look for a clan please be a chill clan. Clan Recruitment 7
SargeyYT Please Watch This Video Call of Duty Media 0
R friend request pending on log in then disappears. please help! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5