1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Is this real??

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Media' started by KennyWenny, Jun 21, 2016.

1. KennyWenny

KennyWenny Recruit

I looking at the @InfinityWarfare2 twitter page and I accidentally clicked on the #NextCOD hashtag, and then I saw this...
    https://twitter.com/leaks_cod
    Is it true?

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Infinite Warfare hasn't even come out yet. It's false. It's just a youtuber trying to get traffic to his youtube and become famous or notorious for leaking a new Call of Duty title first. It always happens before big days or events. In this case, it's CODXP which is Setember 2nd to 4th. However, Activision isn't going to announce a new title at CODXP. Leaks like this only happens between the first 2 months of a new COD launch, and about the first 4 months of the new year. The reveals of next Call of Duty title is usually April or May. Though, Infinite Warfare was teased in late March, so it's close to the 4 months that I said before about leaks, so just keep all this in mind when you look at leaks. Activision never confirms or denys unless you're way off base.

For example, when an article came out that pre-orders are low, Activision debunked this "rumor" saying it's not true. When someone came out with a Kit "behind-the-scenes" video, they also took that video down. So, this person will end up being in more trouble than it's worth.

3. KennyWenny

KennyWenny Recruit

Ok ty

Carlos likes this.
  4. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

You welcome! :)

KennyWenny likes this.