• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Is this the right place to share that I’m a new MW streamer...?

Vezika

Recruit
so.... I’m a new COD Twitch streamer! I play on PS5 & even got a new PS5 cam to stream with. I go live most Wednesday & Saturdays @9pm EST.

twitch.tv/Vezika

is this OK to post on the message boards guys?! I hope so.

check it out (please?) if you’d like! I’m building up the following LONG term. Starting with little to no audience right now. If you want to play ( I hate randoms) add me: Vezika

See you tonight @9! tell somebody.... warzone Ws coming hopefully!

again: twitch.tv/Vezika

thanks. Please don’t be toxic if I’m not supposed to be promoting my shit stream on here. I can take a hint

Oh and this weekend however, it’ll be tonight (Friday @9pm) instead of Saturday. Just this one time. Thanks....

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Please don’t be toxic if I’m not supposed to be promoting my shit stream on here. I can take a hint
I'm the boss around here. I moved your thread over here. However, I'm a nice guy, you ain't gonna get toxic moderation here.

Your livestream was approved, your thread is fine. Just no duplicates, though.

Anyhow, WELCOME to CoDForums.com! :D

Vezika

Recruit
I'm the boss around here. I moved your thread over here. However, I'm a nice guy, you ain't gonna get toxic moderation here.

Your livestream was approved, your thread is fine. Just no duplicates, though.

Anyhow, WELCOME to CoDForums.com! :D
Carlos! Thank you! You’re the man. Happy to be here!!!!!! boss man.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Multi Maybe not the right place, but... Clan Chat 4
SVT_Gaming Multi Looking for a clan? SVT Gaming is the right place Clan Recruitment 9
W Do the right thing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
AntiCheatAgent94 Stats In Upper Right Corner Pre-Game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
P Mouse dont love left or right in game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
H Let me get this right Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
L Lagging/Rubber Banding in Warzone - Anyone else experiencing this right now? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
I Xbox Live Who wants to play right now?? Clan Chat 0
J Worst Audio (Right Now) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
S COD Warzone is being DDOS right now. Which explains why their servers are crashing.. DEBATE! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Carlos Black Ops 4 is a glitchy mess right now. General Call of Duty 0
S whats on your mind right now? The Lounge 15
Shadow01blavkout PSN We Destroy You All - WDYA Clan Recruiting Right Now (PS4) Clan Recruitment 8
I3loodDevil Join Our 666 Clan, Recruiting Right Now! Don't Need to Be Pro [ AUS ] [Xbox 1] Clan Chat 0
S SMGS... OverPowered or Just Right? Call of Duty Media 0
Dublinjonny Black Ops 2 - Its Just Not Right!! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos We'll be right back CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Post clan related topics in the right places. CoDForums Announcements 0
W What else are you playing right now? The Lounge 18
M Dead Silence has no place in a BR, of any sort Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Semtex all over the place Call of Duty Media 1
Gingerbread Multi Second Horizon Gaming || 18+ Gaming Community || Chill place to game with friends! Clan Recruitment 0
S which fast food place is better? The Lounge 9
BD Blues Xbox Live The Bad Divide is Recruiting We're not like any other place! I promise! Clan Recruitment 2
harpazo22 One place in the world The Lounge 1
eGsistance BO3 beta set to take place 1-2 months General Call of Duty 1
E leaderboard place General Call of Duty 3
K Xbox Live SDc if you're looking for a place to call "home" Clan Recruitment 0
E Origins Easter Egg Step 1 "Opening the Crazy Place Portal" Call of Duty Media 0
MPMutt Multi TEAM MP - The Mamas and Papas Clan - A place for parent gamers Clan Recruitment 1
B Multi Mw3 2v2 Tournament- 200$ 1st place prize Clan Chat 0
Carlos Spam Contigencies in place. CoDForums Announcements 1
Carlos COD: Black Ops Orientation Evaluation taking place General Call of Duty 0
lekryuk Call of Duty: Warzone - It's Share Time! Call of Duty Media 9
D Check out my page, share a like and subscribe! Call of Duty Media 0
W Share your WarZone experiences here! Call of Duty Media 0
X Lets share Xbox Live Gamertags Call of Duty: WarZone 30
CODForums Military Veterans during World War 2 share their stories General Call of Duty 0
Yujiro11 Let's watch each others videos and comment. Share your Youtube Channels here. Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Lets share PlayStation Network Usernames Call of Duty: WarZone 19
GooseAlwaysDies SHARE YOUR SETUP - HERE'S MINE! The Lounge 1
Carlos When you can, use the share buttons on the site. (2014) CoDForums Announcements 0
OpticWhiplash Game share Black Ops General Call of Duty 1