• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start off by saying well done! I've been a huge fan of the series since the beginning. Alright I figured you guys would eventually resolve these things. However, after all this time....

[Sensitivity Ratio] Full control over sensitivity options ADS Hip Fire etc, in the options menu. PC's are more flexible by using a "config file" so why not consoles?

[Changing Fire Rate] Simply a Feature of most weapons it's odd not to be able to utilize it.

[Transition From Standing to Prone, Vice Versa] There's a slight hesitation. It goes from Standing to Crouching then prone. Given this, the timing with a controller could be adjusted to realize a brief hold Hit the Dirt, a quick tap crouch. Stand/Jump button get straight up. Note also affects keyboards with a single key press to do these actions.

[Prone Block] Why is this even a thing? Collision... How the "body" reacts to these prone block situations perhaps. It doesn't necessarily have to stop movement completely. Sometimes one might be trying to duck behind cover "prone block" happens unexpectedly, and your left standing there looking like an idiot.

[No attachment for reloading] Seriously. Surely any trained soldier should be able to do this, Just Saying.

[Aim Assist] Don't insult our skill at FPS! You can actually get kills sometimes without even moving the analog "at all". Furthermore, it can mess you up when multiple targets are grouped together. Lastly what if your shooting a mine or something to kill someone. I personally always turn it off. But a lot of people use it.

[Dedicated Severs] Need I say more.

Ever hear the expression "the devils in the details". The eye's drawn toward the imperfection no matter how pristine. Just constructive criticism is all. Much Respect!!!

Last edited:

Tactical Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Multiplayer issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Mikael_Aether Strela-P issues and Rocket Launcher Leveling. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
I Leaderboard name issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Z Connection issues... Warzone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
D Server issues? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
B Multiple Issues Call of Duty: WarZone 1
R Lag Issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Logging in Issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
D Issues with Getting gold Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
T Name Change Issues... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B watch issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
G Issues with multiplayer split screen Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
X Performance issues on PS4 Pro Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
J Ground war graphics issues? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
H Lag issues with TDM 100 General Call of Duty 0
T Rage-Xbox One backwards compatible issues Video Games 1
B For all those players CONSTANTLY complaining about their "issues" General Call of Duty 0
R Disconnection issues General Call of Duty 1
B Audio issues on XB1 General Call of Duty 0
S Black Ops 3 issues General Call of Duty 6
H Lag issues General Call of Duty 1
JusZenTFN Post Reply Issues Completed Suggestions 8
monnow Xbox Live XBOX360 issues General Call of Duty 0
monnow Xbox Live AE4 Issues General Call of Duty 5
monnow Xbox Live Xbox update issues General Call of Duty 0
J CoD Heroes issues General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo New patch live on PS4/XB1/PC, improves connectivity & lag issues General Call of Duty 5
J Severe Lag Issues - PC General Call of Duty 5
S System Link Issues General Call of Duty 0
Ghost17697 Today on MW3... Anyone else experience major lag issues?? General Call of Duty 4
G Awaiting Connection/Server timed out issues. General Call of Duty 5
B PSN Been Gaming For 20 Years LFG Clan Recruitment 2
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
C Why can't I play after 50% has been downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CODForums CarlosX360 has been playing Black Ops since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
T Half-Life 2 Episode Three/Half-Life 3-Might Have Been This Video Games 0
B PSN I Need A Clan Been Looking For Days!!! Clan Recruitment 4
T Multi What could have been done to improve the game? General Call of Duty 4
WhoIsDo The Bal-27 has been nerfed a TON General Call of Duty 8
dinomarino1 What has been killing the COD series over the past few years? General Call of Duty 19
F Xbox Live I have been banned? General Call of Duty 0
aledpj 79 - 6 + Overlaping Lodestar (would have been 3 lodestars) Call of Duty Media 0
D map pack info and how we have been trolled again Call of Duty Media 0
R Multi Welcome to DoA.....We have been expecting you Clan Chat 4
Carlos Zombie Rezurrection has been taken over by Zombie Authority General Call of Duty 0