• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Issues with multiplayer split screen

Hi everyone, I'm new to this so apologies if I've posted in the wrong place. I'm having issues with online multiplayer on COD MW... when my husband and I are playing together we can hear what is happening in each other's game. For example, I can hear gunfire and footsteps that are near him and not me, and vice versa. We often play online with my brother and can both hear him, but not each other which makes conversation tricky. For clarity, we are using one console to play. I've spoken to someone via the xbox live gamer forum but no joy. Anyone have any suggestions? :)

I have issues with polygons warping and frame rates dropping with split screen. What Xbox console are you running?
Thanks for your quick reply. We're using xbox one S. I wasn't sure if getting a 2nd Xbox Live Gold subscription for him would resolve the issue as currently he's piggy backing off mine.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements