• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

it is legal to use a crosshair to improve aiming like an OSD on monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dall

Recruit
I wanted to know if it will not result in a ban to use a program that allows you to use a cross point such as the OSD of the monitors

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I wanted to know if it will not result in a ban to use a program that allows you to use a cross point such as the OSD of the monitors
Right now, no. "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" is a game from 2019. But, but, but... if they call you out as a hacker, cheater, or whatever... they will report you. And the more they report you... guess what!? You are on Hacker/Cheater lobbies.

If you cheat blatantly, and they can detect the cheat or see the cheat.. you'll be banned. But that's a big if...

I'm not sure how your cheat program works, but I wouldn't use the program.

However, saying that: Call of Duty: Vanguard, after Season One, is being said to feature "Ricochet" anti-cheat. It will be deployed on Call of Duty Warzone at the same time. It will have automatic bans. If you are caught... bye. Bye. And it won't just be a ban on one game. Across the Call of Duty network of game servers. All games... you will be banned.

Don't be a loser, though.

Cheating is stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.