• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

It's Always Nice Ta Take Down A Cheater

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Playing Shipment 24/7 i can only use my main custom weapon and secondary is always the 45? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
IcEeStorm Multi CODM Clan - ɅCЄ - is always looking to recruit new and active members. Clan Recruitment 0
KeyboardDemon It's always the season for giving GIFs Completed Suggestions 7
G Always playing the same 5 maps? Call of Duty: Vanguard 6
AntiCheatAgent94 It Always Pays To Listen To Captain Price Call of Duty Media 0
Funky Jammer Quads always gives teams of 3... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
D PSN Always Alpha [AA] 16+ Clan Recruitment 0
Benjammin420420 Martyrdom doesn't always load? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops 2 Zombies "Always Running" Trailer for Buried General Call of Duty 0
S Alone on a map doing elevators, I always hear a singing guy [VIDEO] Call of Duty Media 0
R show some love and let me know what u think, i always repay the favor.. Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Nice Armor.. :^/ Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WARZONE Funny Moments! HOT MIC/DEATH CHAT with Nice People Call of Duty Media 0
D Wawaweewa, very nice bug Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
zMrLegacyz I actually hit a nice TRICKSHOT in game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
jeremy2 Nice to be here. The Lobby 0
3Quency Nice to meet you all, 3Quency. The Lobby 0
Kumara I'm Kumara, Nice to meet you. The Lobby 0
I Some nice FEEDs Call of Duty Media 0
E Check out this nice game with the Pm-9 Call of Duty Media 0
V check out this nice feed! Call of Duty Media 0
awesomo3001 What a nice guy Completed Suggestions 2
AntiCheatAgent94 How Long PLUNDER Down??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
AntiCheatAgent94 New Install Win 11 v22000 MW19/WARZONE/BOCW Opens Runs For Few Seconds Shuts Down Cleanly Technology 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Krampus Beat Down Call of Duty Media 0
C Pacific still down Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
S Frozen screen, slowing down (PS4) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Looks Like It's My Week To Take Down Duos :D Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Vanguard Taken Down Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
D Aim Down Sights question General Call of Duty 0
D Help! Aim Down Sights (ADS) sensitivity Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D Aim down sights sensitivity problem General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Sloppiest Take Down In The History Of Take Downs.. Call of Duty Media 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Aim Down Sights. Hold/Toggle Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Da_xavier 705m down Call of Duty Media 1
RavenOne#8540 Black Ops Cold War: Don’t Back Down Call of Duty Media 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
B No wonder Activision shut down their forum Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 13
B Hit point to kill vs down . i am trying to figure out how many hit points does ot take to down an opponent and then kill that downed opposed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
R Multi Upside Down Magic (UpDnM) Clan Recruitment 1
SamimSupreme Turn the dialogue volume down! Call of Duty Media 0
U Are the servers down if not why do I get this message Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
K PC: latest patch sending FPS way down? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
AntiCheatAgent94 Shooting Down The Enemy Personal Radar Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
M WTH is Activision doing? Their forums are down and MW2 remaster? General Call of Duty 6
D Rank down Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A Call of duty going is going down the toilet. . General Call of Duty 1
M Can't Climb Down a Ladder... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T Your game did not shut down properly during your last session, would you like to start in Safe Mode? General Call of Duty 0