• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

It's always the season for giving GIFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
As there are many GIFs that fit every occasion, it would be great if we could post some in our messages, is this something that could be made available?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Despicable Me Laughing GIF

Ask, and you shall receive. ;) I happened to have a GIPHY account, so this works out. Ya welcome!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It's so much better than the limited emoji offerings included with the forum software.
I didn't upload more because I don't know which smilies belongs here. So I just left it alone, but gif is here now. Please don't abuse it, though. That is my only request.

Round 6 Game GIF

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I didn't upload more because I don't know which smilies belongs here. So I just left it alone, but gif is here now. Please don't abuse it, though. That is my only request.
The biggest issue with smilies/emoji is that there are never enough to fully express a particular sentiment, GIFs tend to be better at this. Yes, they can be abused and over used.

In some cases GIFs might even break forum conduct rules, so hopefully we will all self moderate before we get moderated and not post something that would cause us offense if it were a response to something we said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Playing Shipment 24/7 i can only use my main custom weapon and secondary is always the 45? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
IcEeStorm Multi CODM Clan - ɅCЄ - is always looking to recruit new and active members. Clan Recruitment 0
G Always playing the same 5 maps? Call of Duty: Vanguard 6
AntiCheatAgent94 It's Always Nice Ta Take Down A Cheater Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 It Always Pays To Listen To Captain Price Call of Duty Media 0
Funky Jammer Quads always gives teams of 3... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
D PSN Always Alpha [AA] 16+ Clan Recruitment 0
Benjammin420420 Martyrdom doesn't always load? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Black Ops 2 Zombies "Always Running" Trailer for Buried General Call of Duty 0
S Alone on a map doing elevators, I always hear a singing guy [VIDEO] Call of Duty Media 0
R show some love and let me know what u think, i always repay the favor.. Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Biggest Flaw Of Season 4 Call of Duty: WarZone 2
S Season 3 challenges Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Season 3 - Getting kicked from server Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Season Three Battle Pass Trailer General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Season Three announced General Call of Duty 0
Myst691 Best QXR Loadout | CODM Season 3 Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard Season Two Reloaded arrives March 23, 2022 Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
H Months later (and in a second season) I still cant change daily missions. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums Call of Duty: Vanguard Season Two arrives on Valentine's Day Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Season 2 Delayed... Microsoft Buys Activision... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
Z Searching Cod MW Account with MW Season 6 completed battle pass Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T PS4: Black Ops Season Six - Microphone is deactivated Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WHY THE XM4 IS THE NEW WARZONE META FOR SEASON 6 Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Season 6 Verdansk... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G Season 6 freeze Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War's Season Six leads to Verdansk's demise Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Best Sniper Loadout For Season 5 After Update Call of Duty Media 0
T Season 2 Challenges Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
H Season 5 Plunder Warzone XP Nerf? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
[SN8KI] OldKrow Multi LFM Warzone Battle Pass end season 4 XP grind Clan Chat 0
CODForums Season Five Cinematic Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
W Unlocking previous Season characters Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Season Four Cinematic Trailer Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Carlos Season Four Hype Trailer released Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
K Season Three Issues Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
K Season 3 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
W Battle Pass Season 3 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Season Three Gameplay Trailer released Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Season 3 Battle Pass Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T BR Victory SEASON 3 Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Season Three Gameplay Trailer released General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Season Three Hype Trailer released General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Any Speculation Season 2 Post Outbreak Event?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Season Two Gameplay Trailer released Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Season Two arrives February 25th Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST Loadout for WARZONE SEASON 6! Call of Duty Media 0
M New COD Mobile Season Call of Duty Media 0
M Season One Battlepass Items not unlocking in multiplayer? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0