• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

It's That Time Again...

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Once again, we are approaching a new season...

And, once again, I am wishing that Activision would provide an update that is downloadable to a thumb drive for those of us in the boonies who suffer from slow 'net connections..

I am eagerly awaiting the availability of StarLink in my area... Never have been a big fan of satellite 'net service, but StarLink purports to be something special... Here's hoping it's soon...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Funny video, Captain Price "See you again" Call of Duty Media 0
WinTenDoe Search and Destroy moments that will make you say "That's cringe, bro. You shouldn't upload again." (Recently picked up editing as a hobby) Call of Duty Media 0
G New guy here again. Match is over and my team is in single digit kills the other team is double digits some 30 40 etc Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
U Never Loose In The Gulag Again Watch This! Call of Duty Media 1
X Redownload whole file again after playing for weeks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
B Why would you remove trios again? Just why?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 10
K Downloading the game again? General Call of Duty 0
D Cod lag stutters, once again. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
JusZenTFN 9 KILL SOLO.... AGAIN. I'M GONNA GET 10 SOON! Call of Duty Media 2
CODForums Make Headshots Great Again in Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
C 5 Ways 'Black Ops 4' Could Make Call Of Duty Great Again General Call of Duty 1
T Make COD Great again T Shirts General Call of Duty 1
Grimsic Xbox Live Make Gaming Great Again!! Join vG (Xbone) Clan Recruitment 3
L Yet again like a weary ghost The Chooch appears General Call of Duty 0
Pittski oh hi again. The Lobby 2
G No hit marker noises..... again? General Call of Duty 2
Fearless Medic Again, we do not tolerate this attitude. Completed Suggestions 19
D map pack info and how we have been trolled again Call of Duty Media 0