• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Mobile JOIN ME.... Northwest_UK

Doyleyyy

Recruit
CODMOBILE hey people DOYLEYYY here, just joined the CODFORUM, need some help I'm currently a clan leader and I'm currently on level3 with the maximum amount of members, most of the members dont actually help so im looking for anybody whos actually a team player and help my clan, me and my love this game an d just want good players who are willing to actually help. thank you for taking the time to read this and if you wish to join just hola your name and ill add you as a friend then invite you to my clan. thanks DOYLEYYY <<< my username thing on CODMOBILE add me if intrested thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements