• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Just bring back trios in Plunder

It was the right balance why do you have to change something that was fine. Nobody asked for Quads and now duos is like playing death match solo if your not with a buddy on voice comms. Just leave a good thing alone.

Angels of Death

I agree, I think it’s absolutely crazy that they’ve removed Plunder Trios and are focusing so heavily on Battle Royal. Honestly, I’m about to just stop playing until they bring it back

I agree, I think it’s absolutely crazy that they’ve removed Plunder Trios and are focusing so heavily on Battle Royal. Honestly, I’m about to just stop playing until they bring it back
I agree. I did try and get used to the new tactics but in every game not one team made a mil, the timer always ran down. The logs will show it was a bad move by the devs to flip flop with Plunder.

Shootin

Recruit
Don’t know why they have removed quads or trio as there is always 3-4 of us on every night now we miss out playing together duos is bad get team wiped and you spawn miles away won’t be playing this again unless they bring it back and yes I just made this account to vent my frustration

I will say though, fantastic game very well put together, very clean. I've not had so much fun in an FPS for a long time. I take my hat off to the devs. It is just the playlist duos in Plunder thats not great for me.

Frankgon

Recruit
I agree, duos sucks, wont be playong anymore due to this, this was the only game mode i enjoyed and the only reason i bought this game. Quads and trios was allot more fun. Please bring either of them back, quads preferably.

Made an account on these forums just to bump this. My whole house plays and we loved trios and quads. We will all most definitely stop playing with out trios and quads plunder, we don't enjoy Battle Royale.

DylanX1

Recruit
If they're bringing back trios might as well bring back QUADS. It's the only reason me and my homies hop on and play together and I'm sure there are thousands of people like us who can't play with their friends now.

Quince

Recruit
Completely agree with this. Plunder seems like a 'party' type of mode that shouldn't be taken too seriously. It's loads of fun when playing with friends. Now we either have to have two teams queuing separately or one person has to miss out.

We've pretty much not been playing since the change.

Bring back trio or quads.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Please bring back Plunder with TRIOS and QUADS Call of Duty: WarZone 3
C Bring Trios back or add DUOS ASAP. Call of Duty: WarZone 11
W PC Looking for serious Clan to Join, well organized and ready to bring a team to CDL Tournaments and GBs Clan Recruitment 1
ClungeSlaya Bring back *amended* Team Deathmatch Call of Duty: WarZone 2
OGReaperKing Multi Retro Fear Gaming! We Bring The Fear! Clan Recruitment 1
SR71BETA Bring Back Some Classic Weapons General Call of Duty 0
B Bring back shipment plz Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Phil Holz If you could bring one back... General Call of Duty 1
M Knifing, IT's bleeping great.What bring u the most happiness? General Call of Duty 1
Mr Fishy McFIsh Stimulus Trios Lots of Fun Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
F Having fun in trios Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone | Solo Game in Trios Mode: A Short Film- "Private Parker" Call of Duty Media 1
D Thank you for bringing back plunder trios Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
M Gamemodes: Demolition and plunder trios/quads Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Y Make Solos, Duos, Trios and Quads in both Plunder and BR Call of Duty: WarZone 5
H make trios back and NO SNIPERS Call of Duty: WarZone 1
M Dumb Move Removing Trios Call of Duty: WarZone 2
B Why would you remove trios again? Just why?? Call of Duty: WarZone 10
S Quads and Trios won’t pair me up with anyone Call of Duty: WarZone 3
C Quads? Fine, Trios, Duos? Call of Duty: WarZone 0
B Plunder - Quads + Solo User Bonuses Call of Duty: WarZone 1
K Multi Plunder!! Clan Recruitment 14
J Who Took Away My Plunder?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
O War-zone/Blood Money/ Plunder Call of Duty: WarZone 3
B Where is plunder Call of Duty: WarZone 21
G Hackers in plunder PC The Lounge 1
T Plunder - Quads + Solo User Bonuses Call of Duty: WarZone 4
CODForums Plunder Pack Vehicle Skins featuring Xzibit Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H Respawn time in Plunder modes. Call of Duty: WarZone 1
L Multi Plunder crews? Clan Recruitment 0
S Your drop-in logic in Plunder SUCKS Call of Duty: WarZone 0
J Best class setup for plunder/warzone? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
K Plunder is no longer Fun Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
O COD War Zone - Plunder General Call of Duty 0
B Plunder turned from one of the most fun game modes to the worst game mode Call of Duty: WarZone 2
ggChillinz How do marked targets work in Plunder? Call of Duty: WarZone 0
I PC West coast NA pc player lf plunder group Clan Recruitment 1
D What's with respawns in Plunder? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
G Multi plunder sqaud recruitment Clan Recruitment 1
D Plunder should be QUADS and DUOS Call of Duty: WarZone 11
K Buy stations to random in plunder. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Deth_effelt_87 Multi LF clan plunder us. Wis. Clan Chat 0
A Multi Looking for a plunder/war zone clan Clan Recruitment 5
T PC LF WZ PLUNDER CLAN Clan Recruitment 3
CODForums Call of Duty: Warzone's Plunder is another mode where you can earn cash Call of Duty: WarZone 0