• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Just doing everyday thing, beating Ali-A....

SpeedyBullet

Recruit
So if you didn't know Ali-A did a Nuk3town FFA challenge, and here are the rules:
1) Set score limit to unlimited and time limit to 10 min
2) Set health to 30%
3) Set class selections to 17 selection
4) Maximum number of bots with recruit difficulty

and I did the challenge and actually beat Ali-A, and I was joking about "doing everyday thing" because Ali-A is THE man :D

Also I am new to youtube so if you can comment any suggestions/improvements I will be so grateful :)
P.S: I won't mind if you subscribed to my channel as well :D

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Doing Shipment map for XP and challenges Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 26
V What am I doing so very, very wrong? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
T What the hell is THIS racist/political BS doing in my Modern Warfare Game!!!!??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 17
L Newbie here, don’t know what the hell im doing The Lobby 6
M WTH is Activision doing? Their forums are down and MW2 remaster? General Call of Duty 6
T HardCore.. Doing something wrong?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
H Black Ops 3 Forums how you doing?! Clan Chat 0
P PC New to Ghosts...What am I doing wrong? General Call of Duty 2
C Anyone interested in doing the moon EE? General Call of Duty 0
S Alone on a map doing elevators, I always hear a singing guy [VIDEO] Call of Duty Media 0
E Check out COD Fridays... im also doing a giveaway! Call of Duty Media 0
H doing beast|91-2|Black ops 2 w/ commentary Call of Duty Media 0
D Robert Bowling, former Creative Strategist at Infinity Ward is doing a Q&A on Raptr Video Games 1
M FPS research into war based FPS games - for a uni project i'm doing Video Games 3
B PC Play everyday and no one to play with? Check out TSF! Clan Recruitment 3
S Xbox Live Creating a clan , looking for everyday gamers and youtubers. Hit me up. K/d ratio must be 1.28 & up Clan Chat 0
Tthizzle88 24. Story Time | The Little Debbie Man: Everyday was Hustling Call of Duty Media 0
TheFUSEspecialized COD GHOSTS K.E.M.'s Everyday! how to get K.E.M's easily! Call of Duty Media 0
A The only thing more awesome than losing in the late game to a hacker is... Call of Duty: WarZone 3
K The worst thing about Modern Warfare. Join in Progress. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
Empire What's the last thing you ate? The Lounge 1
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
C The thing that needs to happen for the release. General Call of Duty 1
M The last thing you purchased... The Lounge 11
Soulwatcher PC I dont get the whole crouch thing! General Call of Duty 0
D The thing about Black Ops 3 ---TILT--- Call of Duty Media 0
B One thing I noticed.... General Call of Duty 1
Peaceful Panda Black Ops 3 - Why DLC Is A Good Thing (Eclipse DLC) Call of Duty Media 0
Atlas of Karma Double XP is the worst thing for older Call of Duty's General Call of Duty 2
dejongkimberlee Favorite and Least Favorite Thing About Black Ops 2 General Call of Duty 8
CrispyEggos One New Thing In MW4 General Call of Duty 16
T Bo2 - Comm.The Most Painful Thing That Ever Happened To Me Call of Duty Media 0
MidnightEagle11 A wierd thing about black ops General Call of Duty 1
G First thing you will do when you get MW2? General Call of Duty 4