• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Just installed this game and controller is not vibrating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed this game , played a few matches and the controller is not vibrating, I have checked all the settings. plays Black Ops perfectly with full vibe fine?

Well someone must be listning but i have rumble now on my Fusion 2 Controller! Love this controller too! Even my Xbox One console comes on everytime from the controller, Instead of me having to physicaly go up and turn it on, was such a pain 90% of the time! The console comes on in a instant now! Why I have really no idea..

Spiro

Recruit
I am just throwing this out there in case anyone doesn't know... controller vibration should be disabled anyway if you want to play the best that you can. Especially in this game where the time to kill comes down to 200 milliseconds or less, the last thing you want is your controller shaking while you are in a gunfight.

It doesn't half to be, I never did realize so many people don't use it! It doesn't seem to be as strong as xbox one controller.. Even better then that is how my Fusion 2 controller turns the box on from the controller now everytime in a instant. The xbox controller 80% wouldn't turn it on wired! i have to walk over physically to turn it on. 3 Xbox controllers would very seldom turn it on. I only paid a 100cad for it too...really happy with it so far.

Spiro

Recruit
It doesn't half to be, I never did realize so many people don't use it! It doesn't seem to be as strong as xbox one controller.. Even better then that is how my Fusion 2 controller turns the box on from the controller now everytime in a instant. The xbox controller 80% wouldn't turn it on wired! i have to walk over physically to turn it on. 3 Xbox controllers would very seldom turn it on. I only paid a 100cad for it too...really happy with it so far.
Yeah I don't know. I've never had an issue with my xbox controllers. I use the Xbox Elite series 2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements