• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Just Introducing Myself

Hello everyone!

I am a new member to the forum so I thought I would post a thread introducing myself. I am a recent college graduate from New Jersey who is looking for a job in computer programming/software development.

I have been playing Call of Duty since COD 2 and I am a huge fan of the series. I also love playing all types of other games across Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.

I have just started both a new Youtube channel and Twitch account for posting and streaming Black Ops 2 and other games that I enjoy. This seemed like a fun hobby and I am interested in becoming a more active member of the COD community and the overall gaming community in general.