1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN KhaotiK Gaming - PS4 Clan Since MW3 Looking for new blood... We R Khaotik!

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Christopher Smith, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Christopher Smith

We have been a clan since MW3. We still play BO3, but primarily we play MWR and IW. We have a rare but very active and growing player base for Infinite Warfare.

We plan on playing in some form of competitive capacity, and we plan to have inter-clan competitions in the very near future.

Our primary location is in the US and we play on PS4.

We are KhaotiK Gaming and we are looking for new members... 16+ Only Please

If interested please fill out an application on our website.... Any questions let me know.

http://khaotikgaming.com/

Sponsored by JerkyPro, InsaneLabz, WolfGripz and Cinch...

Thanks!!!

2. Christopher Smith

An update is we are starting out interclan league in the near future and the more the merrier! Sign up on our website and feel free to ask me questions

3. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

I know you're new, but read the Clan Rules. It's one of the stickies when you read Clan Recruitment.

4. XxbrokemyjunkxX

XxbrokemyjunkxX Recruit

I just applied, thanks