• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Kicked for Inactivity (again)

MaD_PaNdA

Recruit
Since the last update, I've been constantly being "kicked for inactivity" in Invasion maps, even while moving and getting Player + AI kills. Has anyone else noticed this recently?
I am absolutely not afk or sitting in one spot doing nothing, but bugs like this will most certainly stop me from playing the game. Only happens in invasion in seems.

primoateo

Recruit
I been kicked for inactivity when camping and not seeing anyone for a while even if I took shots at nothing and moved around a bit
Here it is September 9th and the kicking for inactivity has only gotten worse! Does Activision read this stuff? I think not! I've been kicked three times in a row today while moving, using a spotters scope, and firing. Are you eliminating sniping from Invasion? If so, please notify the players! I have video of you like :cool:

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
No Primoateo I would be incredibly amazed if they actually did but its not a activision board. Its owned and run by Carlos.

He has a disclaimer somewhere I have seen it several times..

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
No Primoateo I would be incredibly amazed if they actually did but its not a activision board. Its owned and run by Carlos.

He has a disclaimer somewhere I have seen it several times..
Yup, its in the footer...

Disclaimer​

CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. owns and operates CoDForums. CoDForums is an unofficial Call of Duty Forum. CoDForums is not affiliated with Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer Games, nor Activision Blizzard, Inc. All characters are registered trademarks of its respective owners. The Call of Duty name and logo is a copyright of Activision Publishing, Inc.

primoateo

Recruit
Understood. Still, not a bad idea for a concerned company to have someone keeping their finger on the pulse of all the social media forums out there don't you think? :). Anybody know of a forum they actually pay attention to that isn't Twit/X/Fbook? I know from experience and the experience of friends that emailing them is futile!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Understood. Still, not a bad idea for a concerned company to have someone keeping their finger on the pulse of all the social media forums out there don't you think? :). Anybody know of a forum they actually pay attention to that isn't Twit/X/Fbook? I know from experience and the experience of friends that emailing them is futile!
Twitter/X/Facebook/YouTube is where they get their feedback. They had their own Forum, they even experimented with a Q&A forum, they closed both.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements