• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

killstreak feedback

killstreak feedback

Overall the killstreaks are fun but how you get them is the issue . I will start with the care package , I dont get why the package still goes of the map or rolls and falls of the map if it drops down a hill , why is that still a thing in COD ? The care package should drop within an accesible area of the map and be highlited on your minimap or be in a yellow bag so you can easily find it on the map . It was very difficult to spot when it dropped and at one point I actually found it due to someone else trying to claim it .

Also care packages need reworking . I had 7 kills and I almost had the flamethrower I just needed 2 more . I got killed and I lost the flamethrower unit . I used my care package expecting a flamethrower unit but the package rolled of the map . Then I got a second care package and I got mortar barrage instead of flamer unit , after 2 care packages and having lost the first one and not getting the flamer unit it was annoying .

There is also a bug where killstreak-rewards/carepackage for whatever reason only activate within the first 10 seconds after you respawn . I found myself pressing the number keys when I wanted to use my care packages after 10 seconds passed and nothing happened . I had to respawn and quickly press the relevant key before 10 seconds passed to use the kilstreak-rewards/carepackage .

Finally I had an idea for a new perk called "rigged" where it protects your care package and if an enemy tries to steal it it explodes giving you a free kill and your care package resets but this is only available once per spawn .

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W No MINIMAP/Equipment/Killstreak icons Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
TVSSIE 7 KILLSTREAK ON SHOOTHOUSE HARDPOINT - TWITCH HIGHTLIGHT Call of Duty Media 1
T Call of duty WWII Atomic Bomb 25 killstreak! Call of Duty Media 0
WhoIsDo What's your highest killstreak in Advanced Warfare? General Call of Duty 5
Scotteh Favorite codghosts killstreak? General Call of Duty 6
CODForums Michael Myers KillStreak from Onslaught DLC Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Michael Myers vs Maniac Killstreak Call of Duty Media 0
Markaccus Opinions on killstreak situation General Call of Duty 6
I Possibly the Luckiest Killstreak of my life Call of Duty Media 0
GoodGorilla Favourite killstreak combination. General Call of Duty 10
B SWARM While defending the HQ Solo 16 Killstreak Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos First KillStreak Revealed: Prototype Quadrotor General Call of Duty 2
S Killstreak stacking General Call of Duty 4
S What's your highest killstreak in MW2? General Call of Duty 3
Carlos Insane Kill Death Ratio (Insane 41 killstreak) Call of Duty Media 0
J Favourite Modern Warfare 2 killstreak? General Call of Duty 17
G second beta feedback Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
G Vangurd pc beta feedback Call of Duty: Vanguard 2
W So, where are tanks and other vehicles in multiplayer? +feedback Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
M Note: This section is for forum feedback only! Completed Suggestions 0
J Weapons Feedback General Call of Duty 0
RayPoopertonIII Zombie Video CC & Feedback PLZ! Call of Duty Media 0
W PSN Looking for some feedback on my site Clan Chat 0
CneTT Please Give Me Feedback On My First Video! Call of Duty Media 0
S Give me feedback!!!!!!! plz Call of Duty Media 1
C Light em' up! (Montage) - Feedback wanted! Call of Duty Media 0
J Black Ops 3 Montages Feedback Call of Duty Media 4
Carlos BO3 Beta feedback taken into Black Ops 3 General Call of Duty 0
L Please give feedback to my Call of Duty channel Call of Duty Media 0
Oran1 Gaming Channel (Looking for feedback) Video Games 3
G Feedback for BO2 Gun Utility - iPhone App General Call of Duty 0
J Would really apreciate some feedback on this video. Call of Duty Media 3
D Looking for some feedback on my montage. Call of Duty Media 0
W My first tomahawk montage.. Feedback needed Call of Duty Media 0
Daniel Fenton HILARIOUS Trolling videos *Give some feedback?* Call of Duty Media 0
MrBrogable I am new to the Forums. Here is my latest video, could you guys give me some constructive feedback? Call of Duty Media 3
D Another Freeman com, Feedback welcome :) Call of Duty Media 0
S Overwolf – we want your feedback! General Call of Duty 5