• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Kinda Being A Prick Here..

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Sometimes at deployment on my way to one chopper, I'll lob off a PILA round at a different chopper in my path..

In military terms, we call it "tactical denial of a transportation asset." In Warzone, it's called "being a prick".. :D

"Dick move, Banner!"
-Tony Stark, AVENGERS-AGE OF ULTRON

In this one, I guess a Duo team got in just as the PILA rocket was arriving.. Boy I bet they were pissed!! :D

Pay attention to the bottom part of the video, a bit right of center..

View: https://youtu.be/TR8xqUhV7kE

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I don't think it makes that much of a difference at that stage in the game, except for the 2 people that were shot down and they might make it their mission to come after you.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G What happened to the tanks and helicopters? been about 5 days playing without them it kinda sucks. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D "post thread" is kinda transparent Completed Suggestions 0
G I roadkilled a guy with a Sentry Gun. This seems kinda broken. Call of Duty Media 1
S New police tech being used IRL The Lounge 4
T Add on is being copied before every start General Call of Duty 3
MajorCrimes99 Ever thought about being paid to play? Video Games 0
C Don't Like Being Forced! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
T Option to disable being picked for Squad Leader? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S COD Warzone is being DDOS right now. Which explains why their servers are crashing.. DEBATE! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A Being stuck in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
XxbeastinshotxX Xbox Live Xbox New clan being started Clan Chat 3
KH98 MY FIRST GAME BEING PRESTIGED ! LEVEL 1 Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos More evidence of PS4 being lead platform of Black Ops 3? General Call of Duty 0
J Xbox Live Tired of being the only one online - 360 Clan Chat 2
Admshumaker [Suggestions for the next COD] Being Able to Test any CAC Without Having to go Into a Game General Call of Duty 0
A Multi If you want to win and make money off of being in a clan then find out how Clan Recruitment 1
Yusuf786 Who likes The Idea Of It Being Set In The Future (BO2) General Call of Duty 2