• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Lagging/Rubber Banding in Warzone - Anyone else experiencing this right now?

LongSh4nks

Recruit
In the last 2 days I have been having issues in game within Battle Royale Warzone. The screen jumps and causes my character to lag backwards every 5 seconds in game. Example: I am running to open a door and then press the button to do so and then all of a sudden I am a couple feet away from the door again. I think people call it rubber banding?

I am a PC player and I have not had any issues what so ever like this since getting the game, like I say this has only started happening in the last 2 days. I have not changed my set up and my PC is a brand spanking new Gaming PC.

The game becomes unplayable. Any advise or anyone else suddenly having these issues? Hopefully its there issue with the servers and not mine. Called my ISP provider and nothing is wrong with the connection.

Thanks in advance.

Tactical Gaming

LongSh4nks

Recruit
Thanks for the reply. I have used CC Cleaner and even updated my graphics driver. Still no joy. It’s really frustrating how this has only started happening.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Thanks for the reply. I have used CC Cleaner and even updated my graphics driver. Still no joy. It’s really frustrating how this has only started happening.
Look through the options of CC Cleaners, and look to clean up most browser cache(s), and look to clean up your registry, too. What he's saying is that there are probably files conflicting with your new updates. Once you've done this... this frees up the old files from registry that conflicts with your current updates. The longer you keep old files, the more they drag your computer down. And conflict with something else. Any time you update something, always look to clean up browser caches/registry to clear of old files/updates.

I have been having the same problem basically every match since the season 4 update dropped. No lag problems what so ever before that in around 160 hours of playtime.

Something about the season 4 update made the game completely unplayable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Freezing and lagging General Call of Duty 1
H Rubber bullets Call of Duty: WarZone 0