• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

LATE GAME LOADOUT HACK(FULL AMMO)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The only thing more awesome than losing in the late game to a hacker is... Call of Duty: WarZone 3
starfox64 Your Favorite Late Night Show The Lounge 3
M Rocket Launchers not showing up in game to select? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
N new pc 800-900fps private game bo2 cant be truth ?! General Call of Duty 1
pumpknot HIGH KILL WARZONE GAME PLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
I Things wrong with the game from someone with 20 days playtime Call of Duty: WarZone 13
Z Lost game mode - Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 3
D Game will be dead if the following things wont happen! Call of Duty: WarZone 18
Yankee_LT Broken Scoring In Game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Yankee_LT Resolution Game Play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Hoeski This Game Not Clan Friendly Call of Duty: WarZone 0
W Game options? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
T No Game Chat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
T What the hell is THIS racist/political BS doing in my Modern Warfare Game!!!!??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 17
zMrLegacyz I actually hit a nice TRICKSHOT in game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
DizzyDemon Troubleshooting PC game performance issues Content Bunker 2
zMrLegacyz I unlocked OBSIDIAN for my MK2 and KAR98K in the same game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
S Keep Your Friggin Politics out of my Game FFS! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
pumpknot Pumps Chumpionship Highlight Game! Over 30 Kills! Call of Duty Media 0
A Game Balancing Call of Duty: WarZone 9
C Well not sure about this game anymore sniff sniff Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
W It’s about time the devs sorted this game out so it’s more fun! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
G Game not playable Call of Duty: WarZone 10
pumpknot I GOT CHALLENGED BY CHAT TO WIN A GAME FOR MONEY! Call of Duty Media 0
K The best sniper rifle in the game isn't a sniper rifle. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
O I love this game Call of Duty Media 0
B I absolutely stink at this game - please help Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
MKBKM75633 This game is so damn weird...... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
K My game is crashing to desktop, in lobby, or in game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T Multi New Discord Game Channel World Wide Clan Chat 0
B Positive vibes because I really enjoy this game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
B Warzone | Solo Game in Trios Mode: A Short Film- "Private Parker" Call of Duty Media 1
M Pause and restart download NEW Game Purchase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
A This whole game has increasingly become a bruh moment. Call of Duty: WarZone 6
D Last Update crash my game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
W FIX THE GAME. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
G Multi Looking for clan. 2.29K/D any game mode. Clan Recruitment 3
R Why does vehicle sound different in my game than on others? For ex twitch streamers, youtubers etc Call of Duty: WarZone 0
A Banned on the game for 24hrs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
B Plunder turned from one of the most fun game modes to the worst game mode Call of Duty: WarZone 2
DizzyDemon My Best Game Yet... w00t! Tell me abouts yours... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 16
TCR_PERSONA Multi New Multi-game Clan recruiting Clan Recruitment 1
T Every game is super sweaty? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
P Game continually freezing, stuttering throughout the whole game. Call of Duty: WarZone 3
A PSN Just looking to play the game as a team Clan Recruitment 0
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
T Gun game lucky win Call of Duty Media 0
D Fun Game Call of Duty: WarZone 0
F This game is trash (WZ) Call of Duty: WarZone 12
F Why can't I play this game?? Call of Duty: WarZone 3