• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Leauge Of Casual Gamers Recruiting (PS3, PS4, PC)

LoCG%20Banner%20Recruiting%20800x200.png

Do you prefer gaming with people you know rather than random folk?

Are you looking for a community that isn't interested in your K/D or has mandatory practices you have to attend?

If the answer is yes to these questions, then the League of Casual Gamers is the place for you!

Established in 2011, The League of Casual Gamers is an international gaming community with its roots in Aus/NZ and has branched out to UK/US/EU with many members from around the world, who all love gaming but don't take gaming so seriously.
We are currently looking for new members as we rebuild with a new focus.

Currently, LoCG supports rosters for PS3, PS4 and PC and has a strong focus on fun and friendly gaming. We play everything from the big AAA titles like Call Of Duty and Battlefield, to Minecraft and DayZ.

So if you are looking for a fun group to co-op through the world of Chernarus, drive vehicles with in Battlefield or killstreaks/pointstreaks in Call Of Duty, come visit our friendly forums at locg.enjin.com and see what we are all about.

Gaz Jr

Recruit
Do you accept non-mic users? Or it doesn't matter...cuz I don't have a mic. But I'm a prestige master on BO2 there was once a glitch when I had a prestige 14 on BO2 I'm so good.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements