• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Let me get this right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Vanguard , Battlefield 2042 , or Hell Let Loose ? Call of Duty: Vanguard 5
B Let me get this straight. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
Headbuster Multi Let's Start Something Clan Recruitment 5
G Is this a bannable offense? If so please let me know. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B PC Let's get them Warzone WINS Clan Chat 2
J PSN Let's play COD Warzone - add me :DD Clan Chat 1
C I got my first nuclear a few days - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
C Got my 1st Nuclear - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Let's Just Chill and Do Some Grinding | Black Ops 4 Livestream Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
KH98 What Do You Guys Prefer Team Or Solo Game Modes Let Me Know Call of Duty Media 0
VoiDProjects Multi Let me explain Clan Chat 7
T Little and new streamer (Let's make a community) Call of Duty Media 1
Pantry Started Making Music Let Me Know What You Think The Lounge 0
Yujiro11 Let's watch each others videos and comment. Share your Youtube Channels here. Call of Duty Media 0
Z Ps4. BO3. Let's get it Clan Chat 0
Geckosaurus Let's play some Zoms!!! Blk Ops 1 General Call of Duty 0
Ongaku PSN Let's work as a Team Clan Chat 0
JusZenTFN Let's RUSH! 43-14 TDM KF5 No Attachments Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN Let's RUSH! 43-14 TDM KF5 No Attachments Call of Duty Media 2
JusZenTFN Let's RUSH! 43-14 TDM KF5 No Attachments Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN Bloodborne Will Let You Play a Female; Customization Similar to Demon’s Souls Video Games 0
Crazio Don't let hackers ruin your game! Call of Duty Media 2
Tthizzle88 Let's Play Mortal Kombat (Story Mode) | Intro to Series Video Games 10
Giffen Let's talk about Zombies. General Call of Duty 30
R show some love and let me know what u think, i always repay the favor.. Call of Duty Media 0
B Mp7 <3333 Let Me know whats your favorite gun and why? General Call of Duty 22
Ghost17697 Is Gaz, Ghost? | Let's Settle This General Call of Duty 3
G Multi Maybe not the right place, but... Clan Chat 4
W Do the right thing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
V Is this the right place to share that I’m a new MW streamer...? Call of Duty Media 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Stats In Upper Right Corner Pre-Game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
P Mouse dont love left or right in game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L Lagging/Rubber Banding in Warzone - Anyone else experiencing this right now? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
SVT_Gaming Multi Looking for a clan? SVT Gaming is the right place Clan Recruitment 9
I Xbox Live Who wants to play right now?? Clan Chat 0
J Worst Audio (Right Now) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
S COD Warzone is being DDOS right now. Which explains why their servers are crashing.. DEBATE! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Carlos Black Ops 4 is a glitchy mess right now. General Call of Duty 0
S whats on your mind right now? The Lounge 15
Shadow01blavkout PSN We Destroy You All - WDYA Clan Recruiting Right Now (PS4) Clan Recruitment 8
I3loodDevil Join Our 666 Clan, Recruiting Right Now! Don't Need to Be Pro [ AUS ] [Xbox 1] Clan Chat 0
S SMGS... OverPowered or Just Right? Call of Duty Media 0
Dublinjonny Black Ops 2 - Its Just Not Right!! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos We'll be right back CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Post clan related topics in the right places. CoDForums Announcements 0
W What else are you playing right now? The Lounge 18