• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Let's Play Mortal Kombat (Story Mode) | Intro to Series

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J PSN Let's play COD Warzone - add me :DD Clan Chat 1
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
Geckosaurus Let's play some Zoms!!! Blk Ops 1 General Call of Duty 0
JusZenTFN Bloodborne Will Let You Play a Female; Customization Similar to Demon’s Souls Video Games 0
AntiCheatAgent94 LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR Call of Duty Media 1
C Vanguard , Battlefield 2042 , or Hell Let Loose ? Call of Duty: Vanguard 5
B Let me get this straight. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
Headbuster Multi Let's Start Something Clan Recruitment 5
H Let me get this right Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G Is this a bannable offense? If so please let me know. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B PC Let's get them Warzone WINS Clan Chat 2
C I got my first nuclear a few days - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
C Got my 1st Nuclear - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Let's Just Chill and Do Some Grinding | Black Ops 4 Livestream Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 What Do You Guys Prefer Team Or Solo Game Modes Let Me Know Call of Duty Media 0
VoiDProjects Multi Let me explain Clan Chat 7
T Little and new streamer (Let's make a community) Call of Duty Media 1
Pantry Started Making Music Let Me Know What You Think The Lounge 0
Yujiro11 Let's watch each others videos and comment. Share your Youtube Channels here. Call of Duty Media 0
Z Ps4. BO3. Let's get it Clan Chat 0
Ongaku PSN Let's work as a Team Clan Chat 0
JusZenTFN Let's RUSH! 43-14 TDM KF5 No Attachments Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN Let's RUSH! 43-14 TDM KF5 No Attachments Call of Duty Media 2
JusZenTFN Let's RUSH! 43-14 TDM KF5 No Attachments Call of Duty Media 0
Crazio Don't let hackers ruin your game! Call of Duty Media 2
Giffen Let's talk about Zombies. General Call of Duty 30
R show some love and let me know what u think, i always repay the favor.. Call of Duty Media 0
B Mp7 <3333 Let Me know whats your favorite gun and why? General Call of Duty 22
Ghost17697 Is Gaz, Ghost? | Let's Settle This General Call of Duty 3
D c0000005 error EVERY time I play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
AntiCheatAgent94 Any Way To Play Verdansk?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E Multi Looking for buds to play vanguard with Clan Chat 1
G Stop !!! Disable cross play xbox- pc !!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
X Play MODERN WARFARE 3 ( BEST COD EVER ) with Plutonium Launcher!! Lez goo people, no cheaters or hackers. General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Once Again, Activision Forces Us To Play WWII BS Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
H (Vanguard Zombies) Is there a way to play completely offline but still get progression towards camos. Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
U Multi looking for people to play COLD WAR with Clan Recruitment 2
GameAudio Multi Looking for people who play a lot -.pc.xbox.playstation.-VG AND CW Clan Recruitment 0
S Krampus is forcing us to not play the game?? Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
K HELP - Only allows me to play one first game then gets stuck Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
freakdaddy64 vangaurd play on new monitor Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
S Play with PS4 Controller on PC Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
G Unable to play Vanguard Campaign! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
V How to play in full screen on pc ? Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
freakdaddy64 vangaurd play Call of Duty: Vanguard 2
S Getting tired of not being able to play. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Couple Notes On Game Play After RTX Upgrade Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
V How much time of your life is wasted waiting to play? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
S LC10 Restriction vs AK-74u League Play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0