• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN LF a group/clan for Cold War TDM

Hello there folks. I am looking for a group/clan/pal to play CoD: Cold War with; I play on the PS5 if that matters. I almost always play TDM, but would not mind switching it up every now and then. I usually play EST time after 4pm and weekends whenever and I am looking forward to the fun games if anyone is out there. If I had to rate myself on bot difficulty I would day that I am in-between Hardened and Veteran.

TeamTwD

Recruit
Hey @BeatsByShaq -

It sounds like you may be a proper fit for "This We'll Defend.

We are a Mature 18+, Multiplatform, Cold War and Warzone clan. We play a CDL variety of game modes which includes a little TDM sprinkled in. The average age of our clan is 28-30. If you would be interested to come check us out or speak to us. We would be happy to answer any questions.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZnABtN3zCc

You can also add me on Discord directly: iTzHoLT#9214

jdl226

Recruit
Title: TacticalGaming.net

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J PSN Looking for UK Modern Warfare clan/group Clan Recruitment 5
R Xbox Live Looking for a group/clan! Clan Recruitment 3
I PC Looking for CoD clan/group that plays primarily Hardcore Clan Recruitment 2
A Xbox Live Looking for Group/Clan to join Clan Recruitment 3
R PSN Cirrus Gaming Group - PS4 Clan is recruiting! Clan Recruitment 0
M Multi Looking for new members. We are are not a skill based group. We also consider ourself a community of gamers not a clan. Clan Recruitment 0
J PSN Mature Semi-Competitive Clan/Group Clan Recruitment 1
C PSN Looking for clan/group (BO3) Clan Recruitment 7
CrakaVeli PSN Looking For Clan/Group For HC Game mode Clan Chat 0
G PSN We Are Blood Demon Gaming and We are recruiting for Upcoming clan/group battles.evryone Welcome Clan Recruitment 0
C Looking for group of players to play with or clan Clan Chat 1
GamingBambi Looking for a group (or small clan) XB1 Clan Chat 4
P CAG Clan (Combat Applications Group) are recruiting. [XBOX1] [PS4] Clan Chat 0
Sir_Pleasant PSN (PS4) Looking For Mature But Laid Back Clan/Group Clan Chat 1
P [Ps3]clan or group Clan Chat 0
Michael Grimes Nightly player looking for a T.D.M Clan/5 person group to join. (Ps4) Clan Chat 0
B [PS4][US] Looking for group or Clan Clan Chat 5
Galactic Fusion Galactic Fusion Clan & Group XB1 & PS4 Clan Chat 0
KobaltZero Multi Advanced warfare facebook clan recruitment group Clan Chat 0
CAG CheechDogg Xbox Live COMBAT APPLICATIONS GROUP CLAN NOW RECRUITING Clan Recruitment 19
Intense Hydra PSN Deserted Warriors (youtube group/clan) Clan Recruitment 0
G Looking for WZ Group Call of Duty: WarZone 0
N Multi Looking for mature group Clan Recruitment 5
Blitzkrieg-TXs Xbox Live Old School Cod Player in need of group Clan Chat 3
LaggyBanana Multi Family Friendly Warzone Group $ Free Casual Tournaments with Cash Prizes Clan Chat 0
U PSN Looking for a weekend group Clan Recruitment 2
W PC Looking for a Group to play with Clan Recruitment 4
AwkwardKing Multi Hello, I play midnight (EST) and I need help finding a consistent group. Clan Recruitment 7
D PSN Casual Player looking for group. Clan Recruitment 0
A Multi Group looking for regiment recruitments. Clan Recruitment 2
R Multi Looking for Group Clan Recruitment 5
V PC Looking for a group Clan Recruitment 2
K Punish one group to please another. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
I PSN I’m looking for a sweaty but fun group Clan Recruitment 5
I PC West coast NA pc player lf plunder group Clan Recruitment 1
CultofGaming Multi CULT OF GAMING is Recruiting! Multi-Game Community-Oriented Group [ALL REGIONS] Clan Recruitment 9
T Multi Small Casual Discord Group Here Clan Recruitment 1
M PSN Looking for casual, mature group to join (PS4) Clan Recruitment 6
L Xbox Live New here looking for a group to post up with (XB1) Clan Recruitment 6
J Why do you have to join a new group of players every match? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
G Xbox Live I need a good group Xbox Clan Chat 2
G Xbox Live Looking for group Xbox one X Clan Recruitment 3
Mara Jade Women of Call of duty mw facebook group Clan Chat 0
N App competition group Clan Chat 0
N PSN Adults looking for group to play with Clan Recruitment 1
C Multi Looking for HC only group Clan Recruitment 0
M PSN Swashbuckling Jackalopes recruiting is casual fun group of players Clan Recruitment 1
I PSN Looking for a group who plays hardcore on WWII or BO3 Clan Recruitment 0
T PSN Looking for a group of guys! Clan Recruitment 0
R PSN Looking for 18+ Group Clan Recruitment 3