• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Little kid in BO2 trolls for no reason

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I've been trying to get a kill for a quarter of a match. Then, I decided - because there was nobody in the other building - I decided to switch locations. This kid, happened to spawn behind me because I'm the "leader." So, this kid decides to troll me for no reason at all....

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FksTI_WggTI

As you can see, I went into the corner to get my killstreak on. He gets in front of me, trying to block my pathway to get out.. I got angry, and decided to send him a PSN message. I "reported" him for boosting (because what happened wasn't a cheat), then I went back and forth with him about it - lo and behold, he continues to troll. Continues to be an asshat. Along the way, I got him to admit:

To cheating. He was racking up 45-50 kills each match. Something smells fishy here. After this match, I decided to do some investigating - I have found that his connection was so good, that he could zap around a little faster.
To trolling. If that video above isn't trolling, then I don't know what is. The guy thinks it's fun to troll, simply. I still have the PSN message.

In both admittance, I reported him. *Claps and rubs*

Now, I'm going to go ahead and send this to Activision/Treyarch.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements