• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone loadout changes weapons when dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMojo

Recruit
I dont know why but it not only happens to me because my teammates also have the same issue.
when we go to the loadout and have already custom weapons equiped, sometimes the weapons we drop on the ground changes names and appearence.
For example i drop my grau rpg to pick up hdr rpg both had ghost so i want to take my grau back and i only see ram7 cusom weapon.
when i pick it up it changes in my grau again. i even had it change into the german sheppard from the finishing move.
This is rly annoying because you dont want to waste time searching for your weapon inbetween all the other weapon drops.
I was killed by this bugg alot off times.
Also sometimes it even drops the weapon you pick from the loadout and you have other weapon instead. if you didnt see this you need to go back and search for it again.

i rly hope they adress this problem soon as it is rly annoing

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
I dont know why but it not only happens to me because my teammates also have the same issue.
when we go to the loadout and have already custom weapons equiped, sometimes the weapons we drop on the ground changes names and appearence.
For example i drop my grau rpg to pick up hdr rpg both had ghost so i want to take my grau back and i only see ram7 cusom weapon.
when i pick it up it changes in my grau again. i even had it change into the german sheppard from the finishing move.
This is rly annoying because you dont want to waste time searching for your weapon inbetween all the other weapon drops.
I was killed by this bugg alot off times.
Also sometimes it even drops the weapon you pick from the loadout and you have other weapon instead. if you didnt see this you need to go back and search for it again.

i rly hope they adress this problem soon as it is rly annoing

I've heard a similar complaint from a couple of my buddies who play on console, that even weapons coming out of regular loot chests will look like one weapon when coming out of the chest and be a completely different weapon when they hit the ground/pick them up. I've never had this happen on PC even once, so this must just be a glitch on the console version maybe?

MrMojo

Recruit
I've heard a similar complaint from a couple of my buddies who play on console, that even weapons coming out of regular loot chests will look like one weapon when coming out of the chest and be a completely different weapon when they hit the ground/pick them up. I've never had this happen on PC even once, so this must just be a glitch on the console version maybe?
Well I'm a pc player and it happens to me too so... Some of my teammates are pc and some are console. It doesn't matter on witch platform you play. I know ppl who have never had it happen and ppl where it does happens a lot. With me it happens a lot and now I even drop the weapon before going to the loadout so I can pick it up again. Altho I don't do this all the time because sometimes it's not possible and when it happens to me again and I'm holding my teammates back searching for my weapon then I regret not dropping it before.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
Well I'm a pc player and it happens to me too so... Some of my teammates are pc and some are console. It doesn't matter on witch platform you play. I know ppl who have never had it happen and ppl where it does happens a lot. With me it happens a lot and now I even drop the weapon before going to the loadout so I can pick it up again. Altho I don't do this all the time because sometimes it's not possible and when it happens to me again and I'm holding my teammates back searching for my weapon then I regret not dropping it before.

Interesting. I've never had this happen before.

It happens to me all the time.
The amount of times I've opened a box and a witching hour/end state has come out only to turn into a damn crimson ursa a couple of seconds later!!
Dick move game, dick move!

QuickC5

Recruit
I've seen this several times. A guess would be it's an attempt to balance the weapons on the playing field while the match is ongoing, based what boxes have been opened. It might be based on the entire group of players, or possibly attempting to balance out the squad.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
I've seen this several times. A guess would be it's an attempt to balance the weapons on the playing field while the match is ongoing, based what boxes have been opened. It might be based on the entire group of players, or possibly attempting to balance out the squad.

This should ABSOLUTELY not be a thing if true, but it wouldn't surprise me given how they cater the rest of this game at a certain demographic.

MrMojo

Recruit
Problem is, it happens also with my loadout. I dont think they do it for balancing the weapons. If i have a grau in my loadout i expect a grau and if i drop it, it should still be a grau for me to pick back up.
Do they know about this issue actually? Can i post a bug report or something so they can adress it?

Status
Not open for further replies.