• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Lobby KD too high, about to quit this game

Hi all

First post. Total noob in BR, KD is 0.3 so the lowest 1%, not good I know. Anyway, been playing a few hundred matches now with almost no kills and just found out that you can look up your stats on third party websites, so I did and it seems that no matter what I play, solos, duos, trios or quads, even rebirth, the lobbies are starting at a KD of 1.25, and it's getting worse. How can I fix this, tried playing all hours but nothing, it just increses all the time, 1 game out of 50 was below, at 1.1.
I'm dead before I even hit the ground, makes me not want to play the game anymore.

Crying like a little baby here I know, but come on.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Well, the simple but harsh answer is get better at getting kills.

The more complex question is how?

You need to work on areas where you can improve in order to get more kills, so to identify your weaknesses try recording yourself while you play then go back and review your gameplay.

Concentrate on aim, are you usually on target?

Recoil control, are you controlling your weapon or is the Recoil taking you off target after the initial shot?

Game awareness, are you paying attention to what's going on around you? Do you find yourself constantly getting caught out by surprise? Or are you often getting killed in open spaces etc...

Knowledge of the map, can you recognise where you are by looking at your surroundings and then calculate a route to where you want to be without bringing up your map?

Are you playing the right game mode, @AntiCheatAgent94 is happier playing Plunder for example, find the mode that suits you best.

Watch YouTube videos and Twitch streams to pick up tips and clues, such as how much Recoil top players get and see what they do to control it.

Work out your best loadout in terms of weapons that give you the best balance of control, range, and power.

Oh, and welcome to CoDForums @Whateverman

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Yea, PLUNDER is, despite the best efforts of TPTB to make otherwise, is a good way to enjoy the game if your combat skills are not up to par... You can concentrate on collecting cash and avoid combat...

Recently though, Activision has made it increasingly more and more difficult to collect cash..

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
You can also apparently use a vpn to manipulate the lobbies to get something better. Not sure how though.

I would very much be interested in this... I think the biggest causes of my frustrations is I have a good game or 2 and then am suddenly thrust into a game of L33ts....

What I do now is to go into MW19 and just run all over the place firing randomly and get killed all the time.. This lowers my K/D so then going into a PLUNDER game get's me a better position..

As an aside, I must look like a raving moron to other players in the MW19 matches.. :D

Apologies for the multiple comments, Carlos..

A plus to the above strategy is that it puts me into an SBMM queue that is unlikely to have any cheaters in it..

So... Win/Win...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C failed to host lobby error.....every game I go into, I'm getting this! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B Is This Failed to Host Lobby Error Going To Get Fixed? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
M NO MORE NEW LOBBY EVERY MATCH Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 1
O "One of our party members lost their connection to the lobby host" Call of Duty: Vanguard 2
J 10fps in Warzone in lobby and in game. 3060ti gpu, Dell Tower XPS 3490 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
L PSN War zone Private lobby Quads Clan Chat 0
L Xbox Live Hosting Snipping Lobby {Snd, Dom, CyberAttack, etc} Clan Chat 0
C Fed up of waiting to join a lobby Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T Destroying an ENTIRE Warzone LOBBY with this weapon! Call of Duty Media 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
M Cold War XP LOBBY - Unlimited XP! Camo Lobby (Dark Aether) Best Prices! General Call of Duty 1
F Lobby for Xbox and Ps4 only. No pc hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 19
K My game is crashing to desktop, in lobby, or in game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F Infinite lobby searching Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Green Bar on side of name at the lobby?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S Beginner lobby and no variant lobby General Call of Duty 0
S MASTER PRESTIGE LOBBY General Call of Duty 1
S Black Ops 3 Bot Lobby Glitch | Unlimited XP Glitch Tutorial Call of Duty Media 0
monnow Hacked lobby Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 32. Story Time | Physical Contact w/ Work Customer (MW2 Modded Lobby) Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Walkthrough of Virtual Lobby in CODAW Call of Duty Media 0
N MW2 OPEN TRICKSHOTTING LOBBY OPTIC ATIVA!! PVT MATCH General Call of Duty 0
D Boosting Lobby Clan Chat 2
M Xbox Live XBL Ghosts Jtag modded 10th lobby, Add Soulsurvivor IV Clan Chat 1
U Xbox Live hosting black ops 2 challenge lobby (new patch) Clan Chat 1
N Xbox Live Hosting BO2 Trickshot Lobby! Join it! Clan Chat 0
U MW2 Challenge Lobby, Xbox 360 General Call of Duty 0
D Xbox 360 Challenge Lobby. General Call of Duty 0
P My 5th FREE challenge lobby!!! General Call of Duty 1
A Tu7 Challenge Lobby {FREE} General Call of Duty 1
J MW2 Dummy Lobby!!! General Call of Duty 0
M MW3 free 20th lobby message the GAMERTAG Mr Pakman192 General Call of Duty 1
J "Free" 10th and challenge lobby. "read" General Call of Duty 1
J *Free 10th challange or derank lobby!* General Call of Duty 1
N MW2 Challenge Lobby (FREE) General Call of Duty 1
LobbysRCute mw2 tut 7 xp lobby General Call of Duty 1
A FREE infected waw lobby... General Call of Duty 1
K Infected Lobby General Call of Duty 0
T Hackers Absent from Lobby Leaderboard? General Call of Duty 5
M Quickscope lobby? Clan Chat 0
H Can someone help me get a bot lobby going? General Call of Duty 1
T Instant 10th Prestige JTAG Lobby General Call of Duty 2
Carlos CODForums DOES NOT support lobby hack threads! CoDForums Announcements 0
T MW2 LOBBY ( Te0z M0Ds ) General Call of Duty 1
P Price is too expensive for full game Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
I warzone aim assist is way too strong... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 You KNOW You Have Been Playing Warzone Too Much When.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
M Movement far too fast Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz The KING of RANDOM THROWING KNIVES in MODERN WARFARE, I hit WAAAAY too many of these Call of Duty Media 0
F gulag waiting time too long: 30 seconds maximum please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3