• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Logitech G Hub problems with warzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short I have a problem with the warzone if I have Logitech G Hub installed, even if I uninstall it the problem continues until I reinstall windows, I know its easy just don't install but I'm used to using a dpi that it won't save to my mouse no matter what.
The problem is when I have it installed the game will start and after some seconds or some minutes crash without an error, I tested without the program and with and the same thing happens I would like to know if some of you have the same problem as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S PC How To Connect Logitech F310 Gamepad General Call of Duty 0
J Multi Call of Duty Hub Clan Recruitment 0
K Problems in warzone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Game problems General Call of Duty 1
J Need help! Warzone Xbox problems Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
A Problems with Cod Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
R Gamertag problems Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
B Someone should develope a program to combat lag problems General Call of Duty 0
D Problems that i have ran into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
K sound problems General Call of Duty 0
N Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Funny Live Session - Dic Pic Problems Call of Duty Media 0
KernelClamjuice Anyone else having problems finding MOuntain Dew/Doritos Codes? General Call of Duty 4
J Call of Duty Advanced Warfare problems General Call of Duty 1
L PC Problems with setting up own cracked Call of Duty 4 Server General Call of Duty 0
T Xbox Live Xbox One NAT type problems General Call of Duty 0
Tthizzle88 21. Story Time | On my Way From Work: Car Problems Call of Duty Media 0
T Mw2 Problems I need help General Call of Duty 0
Recessive Tac0 Xbox Live Problems with Long ranges. General Call of Duty 2
illusen Problems with cheaters in multiplayer mode General Call of Duty 28
B We having server problems? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos PSN Treyarch investigates Black Ops 2 problems on PS3/PSN General Call of Duty 0
D please help me multiplayer problems General Call of Duty 2