• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

long term audio issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
since the latest thread on audio issues is over a year old... is anything ever going to be done with the garbage directional audio?

ive tried multiple times to adjust my audio but to no avail.

there is a big problem here that needs fixing.

why do the devs push new skins and micro transactions on us when big issues like this are still active in the game

i mean if someone is running up the stairs after you and you hear them... you doubt yourself as you think hes coming from above....

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I find the issue is not so much the directional audio side of things, as most of the time my HyperX Cloud II headphones do an excellent job of helping me place footsteps and gunfire.

My issue with Audio is that I might be tracking the sound of a nearby player and then the audio drops altogether.

But audio was also an issue in MW 2019, and I am told that audio issues go back to well before then too.

I have another issue with audio, but that's not entirely the game developers fault, this one is when moron that either leave their mics open so we can hear the audio they hear when they play, we hear them talking to people in the room, chewing sounds, or the thing I hate the most is when they play some rubbish music over their mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 Well, That Didn't Take Long... :^/ Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Im Squaw How long did it take you to prestige? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
Wiseowl How long are people gonna keep playing this game for? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
F gulag waiting time too long: 30 seconds maximum please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
D Long live the revolution ( bouncing betty ) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Phinkss PC Long Time OG MW/MW2 Vet Looking for a clan - HC Modes Clan Recruitment 0
S Long throwing knives and other melee, knife paint jobs - video Call of Duty Media 0
O PSN long time cod player looking for competitive clan Clan Recruitment 2
K PSN Looking for a clan long time competitive player. READ Clan Recruitment 1
S This video is over an hour long but I think everyone should watch this Call of Duty Media 0
eGsistance Long Sensation's BO3 Leak Week Videos General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Modern Warfare 3 & BO2 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Black Ops 2 & MW3 General Call of Duty 0
Recessive Tac0 Xbox Live Problems with Long ranges. General Call of Duty 2
Striker1one Long time Fan of Call of Duty The Lobby 0
H Xbox One Modern Warfare audio issue in Warzone and Multiplayer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Audio issues on PC Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
R Question bout the audio. Call of Duty: WarZone 5
AntiCheatAgent94 Train Station Announcement Audio At Prison Shack.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
beouh93 warzone pc audio problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Call of Duty 1 -- cannot see end video, audio only - any fix General Call of Duty 3
B Audio Issues General Call of Duty 0
J Audio Bug: COD: CW; On PC Voice chat - No Audio In or Out Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
P Audio Cheat issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
G Audio is even worse now Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
ProjectMyhm4130 Audio mix and audio settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
R Audio needs fixed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
M This game has some of the WORST audio I have ever dealt with Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
H In Game Audio WARZONE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J Worst Audio (Right Now) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
PsykoAudio Xbox Live Psyko Audio - Black Ops 3 - Online Tournament (Xbox One) Clan Chat 0
B Audio issues on XB1 General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Call of Duty: Ghosts trailer talks Audio Call of Duty Media 0