• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Long Time OG MW/MW2 Vet Looking for a clan - HC Modes

Phinkss

Recruit
Like the title says i have been playing cod since back in 2008 or so when COD4 originally dropped- Fell in love with team tactical and search.

Got into MW2 joined a clan and was a division leader in the clan called RD-Reality Dynasty.

Loved clan play and especially enjoyed playing hardcore modes like search. Touched MW3 a little and loved Black op 1 and 2. New MW is most fun ive had in cod in a long time. Im sitting around Officer Rank 120 and all i pre much play is Hardcore Cyber Attack but will also delve into other HC modes like HQ and S&D.

I'm Looking for a clan who plays alot of hardcore or a clan that is open to have like a squad that runs hardcore. Im really looking for ppl i can count on to play the game types i like on the daily. Modes like Cyber attack are much more enjoyable with a team that uses good callouts especially in hardcore where it only takes a few shots to take you out of the round.

PC-Open to crossplay clans

25 Years old

Best reachable by Discord @ Phinks#5525

Like CODForums!

Advertisements