• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for a clan / community

Nov 1, 2017
XBL
Rub My Lil Nub
Well I have been out of the gaming community / clan scene for a little while and i've decided to get back into the swing of things. I am in search for a gaming clan / community that operates on the Xbox One. Personally I have had plenty of experience with some of the emore larger communities in the past such as.

• Xiled Gaming Network (XGN)
  • Xiled Gaming (XGC / SYN / KoG)
  • Reborn X Gaming
  • Revolution of Gaming (RoG)
So if you are looking for someone who has the experience with recruiting and leadership ability then I am the right person for you. Here is a little bio about myself and what I do for a living.

I currently play Far Cry 5, CoD: WWII. PubG, and GTA V when I feel like going around and shooting people up. If you wanna know more about myself please feel free to add me on Xbox Live (Rub My Lil Rub) or message me on KiK Mr.915

Feb 13, 2018
XBL
Zorgmustkill
Hey I'm the co founder to the ALP clan which we are a new clan. We are looking for more people who are laid back and who will help us along. I personally ran Wretched Asylum back in Ghosts and we took numerous clan wars over multiple divisions. We fell apart when I switched over to xbox one and then i just took a break. I am trying to get back up and going again before black ops 4 comes out and we do occasionally play WW2 but mostly we are on black ops 3 for now. If your interested please feel free to message me.

Nov 4, 2017
Hey I'm the co founder to the ALP clan which we are a new clan. We are looking for more people who are laid back and who will help us along. I personally ran Wretched Asylum back in Ghosts and we took numerous clan wars over multiple divisions. We fell apart when I switched over to xbox one and then i just took a break. I am trying to get back up and going again before black ops 4 comes out and we do occasionally play WW2 but mostly we are on black ops 3 for now. If your interested please feel free to message me.
Can I join an do you do black ops 2 stuff

Apr 23, 2018
Revolution Gaming is recruiting!

Were an new international, multi platform gaming community, we currently support CoD: WW2, BF1, Fortnite and Destiny or if your good with graphics and code then join our web team!

Our website is https://www.revgaming.net

We aimed to build a gaming environment that incorporates loyalty, trust and comradeship above all else.

At the core of Revolution Gaming, we encourage all our members to offer fair and honest leadership and a non-abusive admin team. We strive to provide a different experience to ensure all our members have a voice to be heard in the direction of the community.

We offer a militaristic rank system to help maintain order and we reward our members with what they do within the community. At the core of RG our main focus is our members because without you guys RG cant thrive.

Our Discord is https://discord.gg/eVKmqy

Like CODForums!

Advertisements