• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for a Clan on Xbox

rG xWolfx

Recruit
Hi there!

Saw you were looking for teammates for MW. Our friendly, mature gaming community has a company dedicated to Call of Duty rise and grind, and would like to offer you a spot. You'll never have to game alone again! Must be 17 and have mic. Come check us out by going to https://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=8816 Or message me if you have questions, I’d be glad to assist you. My gamer tag is my screen name, and discord is rG xWolfx#5698

Hello. I am here to Represent Merciless Pros Network or MPN for short. we are a gaming community based around a family and Professional Atmosphere with the ability to rank up in a squad setting. We have around 57 members in our Modern Warfare Squad and would love to have you join us. We have players that use all 3 systems, PS4, Xbox One and PC. We have nightly game nights as well as weekly meetings to basically get to know each other as well as give information to everyone about changes in the squad. We welcome anyone on any console to join us and check us out. If you are interested in joining, please reach out at MPNLive.net. If you do decide to join us, please let them know MPN Pand3mic sent you. Hope to see you there! My gamertag for Xbox is MPN Pand3mic. Feel free to reach out to me personally and i can get you set up if you are interested. The website to our community is MPNLive.net

ZacWon13

Recruit
MPN is where its at. I have been with them for a little under a month now and have a great time with everyone. We are a very mature clan and have a great online presence.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements