• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN looking for a clan (ps4)

im looking for a chill clan to run with, i play core tdm,dom mostly but i do play s&d sometimes aswell, i have a mic aswell, im central time zone usa, im level 56 with a 1.20+ kdr .

JAY505W

Recruit
im looking for a chill clan to run with, i play core tdm,dom mostly but i do play s&d sometimes aswell, i have a mic aswell, im central time zone usa, im level 56 with a 1.20+ kdr .
Hey how's it going? I'm part of Phoenix Legends and we're a new clan that plays completive and does play in tournaments. We're pretty relaxed though and looking to recruit. My psn is the same as my name here. Friend request or message me for details

ZacWon13

Recruit
Come check out Phoenix Gaming Network, or PGN for short. We are a gaming community based around a family and professional Atmosphere with the ability to rank up in a squad setting. We have openings in our Pinnacle Squad and would love to have you join us.! We have game nights as well as weekly meetings to get to know each other as well as keep everyone informed about changes in the squad. We welcome anyone on any console to join us and check us out. If you are interested in joining, please reach out to me personally and I can get you set up if you are interested. My gamertag for Xbox is PGN ZacWon13 and my discord is PGN ZacWon13#0059.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements