• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for a clan/team

Looking for a team/clan to play mw with Warzone or MP. I would say I'm pretty decent but who am I to to say that.
I play pretty much everyday
Please only 16+ because I'm 28 and want players who want to play the objective.
My psn is... Presidentr21
Cheers

VelocityxGaming Recruiting now!!

Honor Code: Treat everyone with respect and build together our ultimate goal is to make a brand and family with the organzation.

Rule #1- No rascism what so ever if any rascism is brought up automatically banned from this server and our organzation.

Rule #2- You can not be associated with any other clan if u are apart of VelocityxGaming

Rule #3- If any problems with any other memebers bring it to VelocityxApe or VelocityxMarcus not in general chat!

Rule #4- Respect and loyal must be within all of us for this brand to futher out!

Rule #5- Dont allow anyone in here to tell you what to do unless proper authority tells you to do so.

Rule #6- Dont make us look bad dont be toxic we are a professional organazation if another leader brings this to our intention or anyone you will be kicked.

Rule #7- Have fun and lets build the loyal between each other brothers!

VelocityxGaming!!!!
Message me on discord @ VelocityxApe#1122 or psn velocityxape

VelocityxGaming Recruiting now!!

Honor Code: Treat everyone with respect and build together our ultimate goal is to make a brand and family with the organzation.

Rule #1- No rascism what so ever if any rascism is brought up automatically banned from this server and our organzation.

Rule #2- You can not be associated with any other clan if u are apart of VelocityxGaming

Rule #3- If any problems with any other memebers bring it to VelocityxApe or VelocityxMarcus not in general chat!

Rule #4- Respect and loyal must be within all of us for this brand to futher out!

Rule #5- Dont allow anyone in here to tell you what to do unless proper authority tells you to do so.

Rule #6- Dont make us look bad dont be toxic we are a professional organazation if another leader brings this to our intention or anyone you will be kicked.

Rule #7- Have fun and lets build the loyal between each other brothers!

VelocityxGaming!!!!
Message me on discord @ VelocityxApe#1122 or psn velocityxape
I have sent you a friend request.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements