• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

PSN Looking for a clan where I can improve my BR game

bartmill

Recruit
I am bart, 29 years old from the Netherlands and I like to play warzone BR modes.
Currently I play with either my friends or randoms but that experience is not always that great.
Basically looking for people to play duos/trios/quads with, preference for trios.
Current KD is 1.15 but I think my coms are pretty solid which for me is most important, I ain't that great either but playing with people who don't communicate at all or really bad is the worst imo.
Looking for a mature clan, but I don't mind 'lower ages' as long as they behave as adults that's fine.
Usual play times are weekdays between 19:00 and 23:00 (CEST / UTC+2)

Angels of Death

Hey! I’d love to give you some info regarding Tactical Gaming.

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 25 squads, ranging from 6-8 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone and casual/competitive. We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I really thing you would have a lot of fun! I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/

Caliber127

Recruit
I am bart, 29 years old from the Netherlands and I like to play warzone BR modes.
Currently I play with either my friends or randoms but that experience is not always that great.
Basically looking for people to play duos/trios/quads with, preference for trios.
Current KD is 1.15 but I think my coms are pretty solid which for me is most important, I ain't that great either but playing with people who don't communicate at all or really bad is the worst imo.
Looking for a mature clan, but I don't mind 'lower ages' as long as they behave as adults that's fine.
Usual play times are weekdays between 19:00 and 23:00 (CEST / UTC+2)
Hey bud, I can understand the feeling of playing with randoms, especially during BR when everyone is doing their own thing. We have a solid group, who are very mature but at the same time enjoy a laugh. We run pretty solid call outs and most of our guys work well together, while some are still getting the hang of BR. We have folks from US/EU so we always have coverage. If you are interested feel free to check us out, if not best if luck to you.

hey Bart,

Ik heb precies hetzelfde als jij. Wil je ondertussen een aantal potjes spelen? ik ben namelijk ook erg opzoek naar een clan maar ben altijd in voor het ontmoeten van nieuwe spelers. ik heb erg goede communicatie skills en een k/d van 1.7

ik hoor graag iets,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Xbox Live Looking to start NEW squad/clan for Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
G Multi Looking for chill clan Clan Chat 3
G-Stars77 Multi Looking for a clan please Clan Recruitment 2
P PSN Looking for UK based clan Clan Recruitment 6
B PSN Looking for a casual clan... Clan Recruitment 2
C PSN Looking for a Clan Clan Recruitment 3
J Multi Looking for a competitive MW clan. Clan Recruitment 3
S PSN Looking for Casual Clan or Regiment Clan Recruitment 2
S Xbox Live Looking for a clan to run with Clan Recruitment 2
Z PSN Looking for clan Clan Recruitment 1
W PC Looking for people to play with and/or clan to join Clan Recruitment 6
M PSN looking for people to play with/ clan to join Clan Recruitment 2
D Mobile Looking for COD Mobile clan for Tourney Clan Chat 0
C PC Looking for a Very Serious Clan or Team Clan Chat 3
J Multi Looking For Serious Clan Clan Chat 1
PipeDwxn PSN Looking for a Clan Clan Recruitment 1
T Multi New Clan Looking for Affiliates Clan Recruitment 6
B Multi Looking for mainly SnD clan Clan Recruitment 0
B PSN Looking for Clan Clan Recruitment 5
ohSKEEToh PSN Freedom Coalition Clan Looking for casual members Clan Recruitment 1
N Multi looking for clan or team! warzone Clan Recruitment 1
P PSN Looking for a clan/team Clan Recruitment 2
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Looking For A Clan/Regiment Clan Chat 0
G Multi Looking for Clan Clan Recruitment 4
C PSN Looking for Clan Clan Recruitment 1
zLL Tezzie PC Looking for Community/Clan Clan Recruitment 3
W PC Looking for serious Clan to Join, well organized and ready to bring a team to CDL Tournaments and GBs Clan Recruitment 1
A Xbox Live Looking for Group/Clan to join Clan Recruitment 3
T Mobile Looking for clan (my gameplay) Clan Recruitment 1
R PC looking for clan Clan Recruitment 4
R PSN Looking for a warzone team or clan Clan Chat 8
R PSN Looking for a warzone team or clan Clan Recruitment 2
C Xbox Live Looking for active Clan/regiment Clan Recruitment 2
R PSN Looking for active Clan/regiment Clan Recruitment 8
S Multi Looking for clan / regiment Clan Recruitment 0
L Multi Looking for a MW Warzone clan Clan Recruitment 1
G Xbox Live Looking for active Clan Clan Recruitment 1
H PC Looking for an active MW clan Clan Recruitment 3
V PSN Looking for clan Clan Recruitment 1